Search Results for "10 m beam"45 links
Antennas : 10M
- A compact 10M beam
- A compact 2 element beam for 10M
[ Hits: 5724 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- A compact 10M beam
- A compact Moxon 2 element beam for 10M
[ Hits: 13292 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 3.14 ]
- A 5 element beam for 10 meter band
- Here is a very simple 5 element covering the entire 10 meter band (28.000-29.700) with a swr of less than 1.4 at the band edges
[ Hits: 4431 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 4109 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- The 2-Element-HB9CV-Beam
- The HB9CV-Beam is a 2-Element-Yagi with two driven elements and was introduced by Rudolf Baumgartner, HB9CV in the 1950ies. The Beam is a coax-feeded version of the ZL-Special
Construction by DK7ZB for 2m, 6m and 10m
[ Hits: 17511 | Votes: 315 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- ZR6KMD 2M Beam Antenna
- This design was adapted from an article in the ARRL Handbook and built with simplicity and
duplicity in mind. This antenna is a vast improvement over a standard dipole with a forward gain of around 8db with a front to back ratio of 10db.
[ Hits: 2045 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 50 Mhz yagi plans
- 5 Elem. yagi for 10 meters, 9 element yagi beam antenna for six meters band by ON4ANT
[ Hits: 8438 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- Reflected W Beam
- Hexagonal Wire Beams for 40-10m from DL7IO,
different mono/multiband designs with building descriptions and model files for EZNEC
[ Hits: 14446 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Hex Beam by K4KIO
- This site provides guidelines to build a G3TXQ broad band hex beam RF antenna for the 5 ham radio bands, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meters.
The G3TXQ hex beam is a new development and actually easier to build than the classic hexbeam.
[ Hits: 5822 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.63 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 8930 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5469 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- SpiderBeam construction guide
- Build a spiderbeam from scratch for 20-17-15-12-10 meters band
[ Hits: 2357 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Why a Beam Antenna
- Some basic antenna information for the newcomer
[ Hits: 807 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Wire beam antenna for the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m
[ Hits: 1922 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- HB9Z Internet Remote Base
- A controllable TS2000 made available at HB9Z in switzerland. Antennas are Carolina Windom 160 for 160-10m, a 5-Element Beam for 20-15-10m a
G5RV for 80-10m and a V2000-Vertical for 6m, 2m, 70 cm.
[ Hits: 6935 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.21 ]
- Gizmotchy Antennas
- The Gizmotchy high performance horizontal and vertical beam antenna for 2/6/10/11 meter bands
[ Hits: 966 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Spiderbeam antennas
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 39871 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.84 ]
- T.G.M. Communications
- MQ-1 four band HF beams 20,15,10,6 meters MQ-2 six band HF beams 20,17,15,12,10,6 meters, beam antennas and Hybrid Quad antennas
[ Hits: 3814 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- 2 Element beam designer
- This is a DOS program that will design a 2 element beam for a given frequency. The gain is about 6db's the front to back ratio is about 10 db's. The SWR will be about 1.8 to 1, so for transistor rigs a tuner is needed The only information required is the freq in MHZ..
[ Hits: 1620 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- Some good ideas for a big Delta Loop antenna
- A 3 element DELTA LOOP on 20 meter, 4 on 15 and 5 on 10: my new beam (Just some good ideas)
[ Hits: 7513 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
10 m beam
You can try similar termsx beam 3 ele beam 220 225 mhz beam 20 m beam 12 10 beam mt beam 10m beam 2m beam 40 mts beam 40m hex beam x-beam exa beam beam map w beam v beam
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links