Search Results for "10 m beam"45 links
Antennas : 10M
- A compact 10M beam
- A compact 2 element beam for 10M
[ Hits: 5747 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- A compact 10M beam
- A compact Moxon 2 element beam for 10M
[ Hits: 13359 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 3.14 ]
- A 5 element beam for 10 meter band
- Here is a very simple 5 element covering the entire 10 meter band (28.000-29.700) with a swr of less than 1.4 at the band edges
[ Hits: 4447 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 4126 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- The 2-Element-HB9CV-Beam
- The HB9CV-Beam is a 2-Element-Yagi with two driven elements and was introduced by Rudolf Baumgartner, HB9CV in the 1950ies. The Beam is a coax-feeded version of the ZL-Special
Construction by DK7ZB for 2m, 6m and 10m
[ Hits: 17933 | Votes: 336 | Rating: 7.46 ]
- ZR6KMD 2M Beam Antenna
- This design was adapted from an article in the ARRL Handbook and built with simplicity and
duplicity in mind. This antenna is a vast improvement over a standard dipole with a forward gain of around 8db with a front to back ratio of 10db.
[ Hits: 2049 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 50 Mhz yagi plans
- 5 Elem. yagi for 10 meters, 9 element yagi beam antenna for six meters band by ON4ANT
[ Hits: 8475 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- Reflected W Beam
- Hexagonal Wire Beams for 40-10m from DL7IO,
different mono/multiband designs with building descriptions and model files for EZNEC
[ Hits: 14616 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Hex Beam by K4KIO
- This site provides guidelines to build a G3TXQ broad band hex beam RF antenna for the 5 ham radio bands, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meters.
The G3TXQ hex beam is a new development and actually easier to build than the classic hexbeam.
[ Hits: 5924 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.63 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 8990 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5508 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- SpiderBeam construction guide
- Build a spiderbeam from scratch for 20-17-15-12-10 meters band
[ Hits: 2414 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Why a Beam Antenna
- Some basic antenna information for the newcomer
[ Hits: 828 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Wire beam antenna for the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m
[ Hits: 1928 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- HB9Z Internet Remote Base
- A controllable TS2000 made available at HB9Z in switzerland. Antennas are Carolina Windom 160 for 160-10m, a 5-Element Beam for 20-15-10m a
G5RV for 80-10m and a V2000-Vertical for 6m, 2m, 70 cm.
[ Hits: 6939 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.21 ]
- Gizmotchy Antennas
- The Gizmotchy high performance horizontal and vertical beam antenna for 2/6/10/11 meter bands
[ Hits: 975 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Spiderbeam antennas
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 39982 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.81 ]
- T.G.M. Communications
- MQ-1 four band HF beams 20,15,10,6 meters MQ-2 six band HF beams 20,17,15,12,10,6 meters, beam antennas and Hybrid Quad antennas
[ Hits: 3852 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- 2 Element beam designer
- This is a DOS program that will design a 2 element beam for a given frequency. The gain is about 6db's the front to back ratio is about 10 db's. The SWR will be about 1.8 to 1, so for transistor rigs a tuner is needed The only information required is the freq in MHZ..
[ Hits: 1632 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- Some good ideas for a big Delta Loop antenna
- A 3 element DELTA LOOP on 20 meter, 4 on 15 and 5 on 10: my new beam (Just some good ideas)
[ Hits: 7539 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
10 m beam
You can try similar termsv beam beam 220 225 mhz beam 11m beam mt beam 10m beam 12 10 beam 2m and 5 m beam hex beam 40m hex beam x-beam x beam 2m beam 17 mtr beam 18 mtr beam
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links