Search Results for "10 meter 5"179 links
Antennas : 10M
- A double extended Zepp for 10 meters
- How to make a Double Extended Zepp Antenna, almost a conventional halfwave dipole fed in the center with 300 or 450 ohm feed line by kh6jrm
[ Hits: 434 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SJ2W 160 meter antennas
- SJ2W Contest Station, antenna for the 160 meter is a 39m vertical. This 160m antenna consist of 29m of WIBE tower sections with an insulated base and 10m top tube.
[ Hits: 343 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80m OCF Dipole
- A simple 7 bands off-center dipole wire antenna designed to work on 80 meters band and that can cover also 40m 30m 20m 15m 12m 10m with acceptable SWR
[ Hits: 624 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 5 Band CobWebb Antenna
- 10 to 20 meter cobwebb antenna by MW0TBB / KC2ZIL
[ Hits: 1037 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- SM2YER 40m Delta Loop
- A delta loop antenna project for the 40 meters band but working even on 20 by SM2YER
[ Hits: 438 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 4 band Broadband Hex-beam Antenna
- Exagonal Beam antenna cover 20-17-15-10 meters By KE4NU
[ Hits: 547 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- HEXA beam for portable use
- HEXA beam Special Light Dxpedition Version, works on five bands, 10-12-15-17-20 meters and has a total weight of 3 Kg.
[ Hits: 381 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HB9MCZ Home Made HexBeam
- A project for a homemade multiband Hexbeam antenna for 10, 12, 15, 17 and 20 meters by HB9MCZ
J-F. Zürcher, HB9MCZ
[ Hits: 363 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Tri-band Horizontal Triangular Loop Antenna
- A small tri-band antenna that feature some interesting properties. Designed for the 20 , 15 and 10 meter bands, it can produce low angle high gain radiation patterns on all 3 bands in more than one direction which will make it a great antenna for the long haul.
[ Hits: 299 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Multi-Band OCF-dipole Antenna
- An Off-center-feed antenna that covers 80, 40, 20, 17, 15, 12, 10, and 6 meters by NC4FB
[ Hits: 693 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- 10m – 20m Trap Dipole
- How to operate on 10 and 20 meters in limited space with this trapped dipole.
[ Hits: 541 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- 160m with HF10V Butternut Antenna
- 160 meters operation using an HF10V Butternut Antenna by kc5wa
[ Hits: 441 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Vertical Antenna for 20 15 10 meters
- A small, multiband vertical which cover 20, 15, 10 meter amateur radio bands. This easy to build ham radio antenna could serve as an emergency or field day antenna.
[ Hits: 793 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A HF dual band trap antenna
- A dual band coax trap antenna designed to work on 20 and 30 meters or on 20 and 40 meters band by Phil W0XI
[ Hits: 303 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- DX CB Radio is an 11 meter band DX-info page with Country Divisions, DX27, Q-Codes and more. A dedicated website and blog devoted to CB Radio DX hosted by 233YO105. Main topics are CB Radio modifications, Antennas, Propagation conditions, 11 meter band cluster, Citizen Band Radio Guide, 11m DX Groups
[ Hits: 331 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.65 ]
- IARU HF WORLD Championship
- IARU HF Contest, goal is to contact as many other amateurs, especially IARU member society HQ stations, around the world as possible using the 160, 80, 40, 20, 15 and 10 meter bands.
[ Hits: 103 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KA1EKS Beacon
- 28.2665Mhz 10 meter beacon
[ Hits: 111 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KC0TKS QRSS Beacon
- The KC0TKS 10 meter beacon is now broadcasting in QRSS30 mode from atop a 3000 foot mountain in California at approximately 28.2215 MHz at 25 milliwatts.
[ Hits: 88 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 5V7TH TOGO DXpedition
- 27 oktober - 6 november 2012
30/20/17/15/12/10/6 meter band
[ Hits: 45 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Agilent - Spectrum analyzers
- Agilent maker of Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters -
Spectrum Analyzer (Signal Analyzer)
[ Hits: 96 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Kenwood TS-450S
- The Kenwood TS-450S is a formidable transceiver covering 160 through 10 meters including the WARC bands with 100 watts input
[ Hits: 159 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Cushcraft A-3S
- A3S Three Element Beam - 10, 15 & 20 Meters official page at Cushcraft web site
[ Hits: 363 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- GS-35B Tube Amp
- 160-10 Meters 1500 Watt Amp - W4NFR
[ Hits: 282 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- 3-500Z Amplifier Project
- This article loaded with nice pictures and schematics, describes a 160-10 meter linear amplifier that uses a pair of 3-500Z triode power tubes. It was designed and constructed by William Moneysmith, W4NFR.
The amplifier features fast warm up and 1500-Watt RF output with 100-Watts of drive.
[ Hits: 343 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Germanium Noise Generator
- This generator requires 100volts supply at 5mA. A 0 -5 mA meter inserted at J1 measures the crystal current.
[ Hits: 117 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]