10 meter antenna
and 1 categories
about 10 meter antenna on dxzone.com
Result Page: [prev] 1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 [next]
Antennas : 10M
Antennas : 20M : 20 meter Vertical Antennas Antennas : 30M Antennas : Baluns : 4 to 1 balun Antennas : Delta loop Antennas : Dipole
- A Bird Yagi Antenna
- Pictures and detail of contruction of a bird yagi for 10 meters and pictures of the 6 meters version
[ Hits: 8706 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 10 Meter Wire Antennas
- Dimensions of 10 meter wire antennas
[ Hits: 5740 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- Petlowany Three-Band Burner Antenna
- The Petlowany Three-Band Burner is a simple, low-cost, trapless short vertical antenna which amazingly works on three HF bands (20, 15 and 10 meters). This web page contains pictures, performance data, and enough construction details so you can homebrew your own.
[ Hits: 5344 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- 5 Element yagi for 10 meters
- A directional 5 element yagi antenna for 28.5 Mhz in spanish
[ Hits: 4779 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.69 ]
- A 2 elements yagi antenna for 28 Mhz
- An inexpensive antenna for 10 meters band in spanish
[ Hits: 3373 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- A portable 10/20/40 mt vertical antenna
- A portable vertical antenna for 10 to 40 meters, designed for mobile operations can be used in a car as seen in pictures. A modified version for 20 and 40 meters is described too.
[ Hits: 65204 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- 10 Meter 4 Element Quad Antenna
- Dimension and formula for a 4 element QUAD antenna for the 10 meters band
[ Hits: 3370 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.25 ]
Antennas : EH Antennas : Multiband Antennas : Repair and Maintenance Antennas : Shortwave Antennas : Tuners
- Wire antenna with coaxial cable traps
- This multiband antenna 10-80 meters is a home made project by I1BAY. Has been used for SOTA activations with great results. Traps are done with coax cable turns, dimensions are in the attached schema.
[ Hits: 7876 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- K0RWU Multiband dipole 6-17 meters
- This antenna consists of 4 resonate dipoles made from 12 insulated copper electrical wire. The dipoles are resonate on the following bands: 6 meters, 10 meters, 12 meters and 17 meters.
[ Hits: 1816 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Mobile 10/80 dipole antenna setup
- A mobile setup using a dipole antenna for 10 to 80 meters band in italian
[ Hits: 6902 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
Antennas : Windom DX Resources : Beacons : 10 meter beacons Shopping and Services : CB Radio Stores
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5015 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Antenna Tuning Unit
- This homebrewed antenna tuning unit also incorporates a 50-ohm QRP dummy load, power meter (1 or 10 Watts full scale), and SWR meter
[ Hits: 5528 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Switched inductor L match tuner
- A 10 to 80 meters band qrp antenna tuner by KC8AON, based on Steve Weber, KD1JV "ALT or Altoids L Tuner"
[ Hits: 5328 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.28 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links