QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
Antennas for HF mobile operationpop
- The following description should give you guidance on how to build a mobile antenna for HF bands yourself, using a very cheap CB-mobile whip antenna base. Antennas for mobile operation 7Mhz ,10Mhz, 14Mhz, 18Mhz, 21Mhz, 24Mhz,28-430Mhz
An Introduction to FlexNet
- Features and operation of FlexNet packet networking software are discussed. Details of the software architecture, RMNC and MS-DOS hardware platforms, applications, user interface, adaptive parameters, and routing techniques are presented.
Sparkys cb shack
- CB and 10Meter Amateur Radio Sales and Service. Free Custom Tuning. Free Shipping. Home of the Sparktune Modulator. Give your radio that Blazing Modulation We stock Galaxy, Cobra, magnum, Connex, General,Uniden, Workman, Dosy, Hustler, Turner
SV2AGW AGWTerm Packet Terminal
- This program needs no other explanations because it is just a terminal program. The only difference is that it is multitasking. This means that you can have multiple connects and you can YAPP without restrictions. You can receive as many YAPPs as you wish simultaneously. If you have more than a RadioPort (You have more than a TNC) you can connect in any RadioPort. You can have also unlimited number of connections (about 100).