Homebase10 Antenna for 28MHz
- The Homebase10 is a simple to make wire halo antenna for 10m (28MHz) built using parts available from the local DIY store.The resulting antenna is very effective on 10m despite its small size and light weight.
40m & 80m portable wire antenna
- G8ODE antenna project, where the 40m & Short 80m antenna was deployed as a sloping wire antenna using the 10M fibre glass fishing pole and a hook on the house's gutter-board
- Described is a simple inverted-V antenna which, when used with a balanced ATU, can be used on all the main Radio Amateur HF bands (80, 40, 20, 15 and 10m). The cental support is made in such a way that the wire can be coiled up for storage when the antenna is taken down.
[ Hits: 2971 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
The Cobra antenna
- This article explores the Cobra Junior linear loaded antenna for 80m to 10m bands.
This antenna is a linear loaded dipole described by W4JOH in 73 magazine June 1997
OK2FJ portable antenna
- Bigatas OK2FJ- portable automatic antenna 80-10m for Yaesu FT897/857/817 and other TRX in czeck
[ Hits: 2444 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.14 ]
The Versatile Vee Beam
- An aerial that you can use on all eight High
Frequency amateur bands (80, 40, 30, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10m) with an antenna tuner, and which gives significant gain on the five bands from 20 m to 10 m
4 element LFA Yagi for 28MHzPriority listing
- The lastest PSO (Particle Swarm Optimisation) techniques where used to produce this fantastic 10mantenna. Excellent performance from a short boom. USA/UK and European tube sizes.