Trapped dipole for 80 and 40 m
- This article explores a theoretical model for the losses of an 80m / 40m trapped inverted V dipole antenna system using a bootstrap coax trap, but does not examine the pattern of the antenna.
Multiband HF antenna
- A multiband hf antenna for restricted spaces covering 80 40 20 15 meters Based on the VK2ERG shortened 80M dipole
An Improved Multiband Trap Dipole Antenna
- This improved multiband trap dipole introduces a new trap design and a change in trap location. The antenna features double-coaxial-cable-wound traps having lower reactance and a higher quality factor (Q) than earlier coax-cable traps by W8NX
BiQuad Antenna for 144/440
- This is a vertically polarized Broadside and Collinear Array each Loop is a vertically polarized Broadside Array both the right and the left side of the Loop is a bent 1/2 wave dipole working 180 degrees out of phase with the other one and that gives you 4.15dbi of gain by KE4UYP
10 m Aerial Matching Unit
- This simple matching unit will allow a 10 meters aerial to be used right across the 10m band without the need to physically adjust the elements, and offers a virtual 1:1 VSWR at 50 ohms impedance to the transmitter.