A Lowband Antenna that is Almost Freepop
- The Shunt-fed Tower, an effective Low Band Antenna, uses your beam as a capacitive top-hat and only needs a simple feed network and a good ground system to work DX on 80M and 160M.
A $20 HF mobile antenna
- A few hours of fun with PVC and wire and
you’ve got yourself a respectable road radiator. The antenna consists of little more than some PVC pipe topped by a RadioShack replacement whip antenna and a couple of coils made from a small roll of #14 house wire.
Handi-Tenna portable satellite antenna
- Here is a high-performance hand-held beam antenna that is easy to build and guaranteed to improve your downlink from the LEO satellites over ANY rubber duck or mobile whip
- VectorFox is a software born to incorporate a PC into the fox hunting environment. VectorFox is able to take inputs from up to 5 sources, such as a 2m beam, a 2m signal meter, a TDOA, etc, and display the results on the screen. VectorFox also accepts Agrelo inputs. From these results the operator can choose which indication is best and have a line drawn on the map in the direction of the signal.
Baudline signal analyzer
- A Linux based FFT spectrum analyzer designed for time-frequency browsing and scientific data visualization. Oscilloscope waveform, statistical histogram, accumulated spectral trace,Weak Signal reception, continuos data logging, FFT Analyzer and specialized measurement windows.
DRM Software Radio Project
- The DRM Software Radio is based on the proven Fraunhofer DRM engine, which is considered to be the most advanced DRM engine today, built around fully licensed proprietary DRM encoding technology.
Are you ready for BPL
- Broadband over power lines (BPL) is a technique for transmission of high speed data (broadband Internet) over powerlines. Access BPL technology injects radio frequency energy into powerlines which were not designed for transmission of radio frequency energy, and leak substantial energy that causes interference to radiocommunications service
- Zip file taht contains a tutorial section that explains several different BPL technologies