Search Results for "11 m wire"25 links
- The G4ZU Spider Beam or Skypper
- This 3 elements wire Yagi comes along in a great variety of names. On the 11 meter is calle Skypper due to the manufacturer Alex 1SD019
On Ham bands is called Spider beam or G4ZU.
[ Hits: 4691 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 4.59 ]
- 2 Meter Slim Jim antenna from Ordinary Wires
- Slim Jim (J Integrated Match J-Pole) is probably the most easiest and powerful 2 meter antenna to build provided you have the exact measurement and material to build it.
[ Hits: 4286 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 802.11 2.4Ghz Low-Power Vertical Antenna
- A 2.4Ghz low-power 5dBi vertical collinear
antenna for 802.11 applications
[ Hits: 8727 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.37 ]
- Home-brew Compact 6dBi Collinear Antenna
- This page details the construction of an easy-to-make collinear 360 degrees omni-directional, vertically polarised, antenna for 802.11b/g wireless networking.
[ Hits: 19734 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 7.89 ]
- 6dbi Colinear Antenna for Wireless LAN
- This is an short description on how to make a cheap omni antenna for 802.11 wireless LAN cards.
[ Hits: 20354 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 5.02 ]
- Two-Wire Open Line
- Article on various type of transmissium medium, like parallel lines, twisted pairs, shielded pairs, coax lines
[ Hits: 1338 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 2.4GHz Helix antenna
- Concise instructions on making a broadband helical antenna for 2.4GHz use, such as: 802.11b wireless networking 2.4GHz video links.
[ Hits: 47936 | Votes: 95 | Rating: 5.95 ]
- How to build a tuned loop antenna
- How can you vastly improve your Medium Wave reception? its quite simple really, all you need is 120 foot of wire, a few lengths of timber and an old tuning capacitor with which you can build the answer to every DX'ers prayers, a tuned loop antenna.
[ Hits: 21187 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.92 ]
- Longwire Antenna Instructions
- Instructions for Putting up a Long-Wire Antenna
[ Hits: 100816 | Votes: 84 | Rating: 5.37 ]
- Long Loopstick Antenna
- Wound on a 3 foot length of PVC pipe, the long loopstick antenna was an experiment to try to improve AM radio reception without using a long wire or ground.
[ Hits: 3952 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Building a 2.4GHz 10 Element Brass Yagi
- Build this home made yagi antenna for your 2.4ghz wireless ethernet.
[ Hits: 61806 | Votes: 110 | Rating: 7.30 ]
- Biquad Antenna Construction
- This page details the construction of a biquad antenna. The biquad antenna is easy to build, and provides a reliable 11dBi gain, with a fairly wide beamwidth.
[ Hits: 9004 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- Helical Antenna for 2.4 GHz and 802.11b
- The following page details construction of a Helical antenna based on the superb design by Jason Hecker.
[ Hits: 5107 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- 802.11b Homebrew WiFi Antenna Shootout
- Guide to homebrew your wifi antenna, using a tin can, in this cases using a pringles can. This antennas are also known as cantenna and let you spread your wifi signal.
[ Hits: 70488 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- Dish 802.11 Wireless Networking Antenna
- This antenna modification is for the IEEE 802.11b networking protocol that operates at 2.4 GHz. It can be scaled easily to the 5 GHz frequency used by IEEE 802.11a by simply scaling the dimensions on the feed can and the excitation antenna to 2.4/5 = 48% of the dimensions shown above.
[ Hits: 9148 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 2.4GHz Cubic Quad Antenna
- The Cubic Quad antenna is a commonly homemade antenna in the range of about 150 odd MHz. Our little project was to design one of these for use in the 2.4GHz range for 802.11 wireless LANs.
[ Hits: 35872 | Votes: 65 | Rating: 5.54 ]
- A 2.4Ghz Low-Power Vertical Collinear antenna
- Antenna for 802.11 applications by Brian Oblivion and Capt.Kaboom
[ Hits: 3774 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- Practical Wifi Antenna Measurement
- This page describes a simple way to determine the main RF characteristics of a Wifi (IEEE802.11b/g wireless LAN) antenna.
[ Hits: 2742 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- MAXRAD Antennas
- manufacture networking antennas and accessories for 802.11a, 802.11b and 802.11g WiFi (Wi-Fi) and WiMAX applications, including wireless bridging, wireless LANs, RFID and wireless hots spots
[ Hits: 1920 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Antenna Warehouse
- Certified quality wire products, Francis antennas
Select-A-Tenna, Solarcon 10/11 meter base antennas
[ Hits: 3208 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.00 ]
11 m wire
You can try similar termswire for long wire anten 2-wire to 3 wire ac cord end fed wire mic. wire for bc 980 ssb what wire goes where wire 3 wire tri wire three wire 2 wire to 2 wire 4 wire wire a mic mic wire ez-wire 2m wire
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links