The Ultimate Guide to 11Meter CB Antennaspop
- This site is dedicated to bringing true information about the different types of antennas you can use, buy and build for Citizen Band Radio and 11Meter DXing.
160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennaspop
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
- Manufacturer of single band and multiband transceiver bandpass filters for HF. High pass filters, two radoi headphones mix and switch, 6 meter portable antenna, antenna remote switching and steering.
- RMS International, italian distributor of Alcava batteries and power supply, since 1975 manufacture power amplifiers, watt meters, antenna tuners, TVI filters and other accessories for hams and cb radio
- Professional Logging Software for Windows 95/98/NT. A separate version is available for DOS. Full featured logging, HF radio control, Internet Packet, VHF Packet, Label Designer, Report Designer, and a lot more.
- Ham logging software capable of handling up to 30,000+ log-books using one database and one image copy, and many more features by Norbert Oberweis - LX1NO / KM6RY
- DXtreme Software produces powerful and easy-to-use logging applications for radio enthusiasts such as
Amateur Radio operators, Shortwave DXers, Shortwave listeners, Broadcast band DXers, VLF DXers,
VHF, UHF, and TV DXers
- RadioRaft decodes 10 different ARQ modes, 8 different FEC modes, Packet, Baudot, CW... It works with a Hamcomm interface or a radiomodem. RadioRaft offers automatic detection of modes, speeds and shift. It comes with a frequencymeter/baudmeter included, it has signal frequency tracking and a bit by bit display mode. Very easy to use. practical and fast.