Portable Magnetic Loop Antenna Version 2
- A simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres. For its size, the performance of the antenna always astounds me, although it is never going to replace a Yagi
2-Element-Yagis for HFupdatedpop
- 2-Element parasitic Yagis for the Shortwave-Bands 10-12-15-17-20-30m. The antennas are feeded with the DK7ZB-match. A quarter-wave choke of coax is grounded at the socket.
2m VHF antennas with high gain
- 2m SSB/CW-12.5 Ohm Yagis with extrem high gain and small bandwidth.
These Yagis were constructed as ultra-light, portable Yagis with extrem high gain. They have small bandwidth and are working from 144,0-144,8MHz with good SWR.
YLRADIO - Full wave delta loop
- This Delta Loop is a three-sided antenna suspended high in the air by vertical supports, such as tall evergreen trees. Recommended height is 40 feet or more at highest point, but higher is better.
WB9KMO Ham Radio Video Library
- The Ham Radio Video Library is a continuous loop of several ham radio-related video clips. The current clips are Monroe School ISS Contact (15 minutes), DARPA Grand Challenge - Ghostrider (5 minutes), DARPA Grand Challenge - Stanley Wins! (5 minutes), JOTA - Jamboree On The Air (15 minutes) and SBARC Tesla Presentation (50 minutes) - times are approximate