Dual Loop 80 and 40 Meterpop
- A dual loop antenna, ZZ Wave Net HF Wire Antenna Project by VE6VIS.
The antenna is basically a full wave 80 meter loop on top and a 40 meter loop on the bottom all supported from a 64 foot center support
Hex Beam by K4KIO
- This site provides guidelines to build a G3TXQ broad band hex beam RF antenna for the 5 ham radio bands, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meters.
The G3TXQ hex beam is a new development and actually easier to build than the classic hexbeam.
An Unusual Magnetic Antenna
- This article by OK1FOU describes how to build a relatively small loop antenna which can be placed for instance at the balcony. It is especially suitable for a two band antenna covering two adjacent amateur radio bands (10/14 MHz, 14/18, etc.)
The G3BGR Magnetic Loop
- This ia a home built Magnetic loop antenna which was used by G3BGR, indoors on 7,10 and 14Mhz. The basic idea was in Radcom 1986
E. H. Armstrong
- Radio's premier inventor, Edwin H. Armstrong was responsible for the Regenerative Circuit (1912), the Superheterodyne Circuit (1918), the Superregenerative Circuit (1922) and the complete FM System (1933).
Contest Log Converter
- Contest Log Converter it's a Windows program that allow to convert data file between the most used Contest Log. The program allow you to convert 12 different type of contest, selected from the common contest managed from the Contest Log program. The follow program ,CT by K1EA, TR by N6TR and NA by K8CC are full supported with the conversion of the most famous world contests.