Use of tripods to assemble and balance big antennas
- Here is a way to ease assembly and balancing of a large antenna. The elements and boom are assembled separately in most cases. Once they are all together set up 2 tripods in the assembly area and put the boom on them.
An automatically tuned 7-30MHz mobile antenna
- This is a base-loaded vertical antenna that mounts on the car's roof. The loading coil is designed as a variable inductor, with a three-legged chariot that travels up and down inside the coil, with grooved brass wheels running on the coil turns, and driven by a slotted rotor tube.
VP2M DXpedition to Montserrat
- Seven operators from six US States will travel to the small island of Montserrat in late January of 2007 to activate that island in a most unique way. Instead of big antennas, and tons of equipment, this DXpedition will instead focus on lightweight gear and portable operations.
K6BB Big Bear ham radio club
- The club was established in 1975 with the purpose to further the exchange of information and cooperation between members, to promote knowledge, to prepare for service in the community in time of disaster or need for emergency communications,
- Sell the China made electron tubes over a long period of time, the vacuum tubes/electron valves/Power tubes/Audio Tubes/Thyratrons/Magnetrons and accessories, the tube sockets, the vacuum capacitors, high voltage ceramic capacitors, aluminum electrolytic capacitor.
- APRS+SA does most of the functions of the original APRS(tm) with a big difference: The maps it uses to plot the locations are Street Atlas 4.0 or 5.0 Maps. This allows great precision in locating objects and stations.