Four over Four for 144MHz
- This article describes the 144MHz horizontally polarised antenna at VK1OD in November 2008.
The antenna uses two identical four element arrays that were constructed around 1970
Multi-Band Super Mini Loop Antennapop
- How to make the Super antenna.
To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across.
Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
This antenna works as a Full Wave Loop on 80 Meters and also works as a 2 wavelength open loop or Bi-Square on the 40 Meter band
6 element UHF Yagi antenna
- A standard 6 elements design scaled for UHF application. All material used in this project are easily obtainable tubes and rods which is limited within a total budget of $18.
Building the G3TXQ Hex Beam
- This site provides guidelines to build a G3TXQ broad band hex beam R.F. antenna for the five amateur radio bands, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10
meters. The G3TXQ broad band hex beam is a new development and actually easier to build than the classic hexbeam by K4KIO
KC8UNJ radio programming software
- Radio programming programs for YAESU and ICOM handheld transceivers.
VX-7 Commander, VX-2 Commander, VX-5 Commander, VR-120 Commander, and IC-R2 Commander.
All software on this site is designed to work on Windows 9x, ME, NT, 2K, and XP.
Amplifier for 15 and 17 meter band
- The two linear amplifiers are ment for use with QRP SSB/CW/FM/AM transmitters on the amateur bands 15 and 17 meters can be powered from a 12 volt DC supply by ON6MU