The Multi-Band Fan Dipole
- How to build a multi-band dipole antenna with a single coax feed.
Instructions for a 160M antenna that will fit in the space that a 75M dipole will with almost as good of results as a full size 160M dipole!
Crossed-Wire HF Antenna
- This Crossed-Wire Electrically-Steerable HF Antenna, capable of transmitting signals over the entire 1.8 to 30MHz HF range, and capable of receiving signals at much lower frequencies is basically a crossed centre-fed wire system, consisting of four thin wires brought to a central mast by G3YNH
- My personnal web site about me, the RC members in my r?gion and my HAM callsign F4BKV. You can find also all info about my DX expeditions on 11M: 14RC/EU159 14RC/AT028 167RC0 and many others...
C6AMS Bahamas DX Pedition 2010
- Online log and live audio from NA6M/C6AMS, N5BW/C6AMR, K2CK/C6ASH, K5AB/C6AAB and W5ETY/C6ATY will be active from Eleuthera Island, Bahamas (IOTA NA-001)(Grid FL15)9 July to 25 July 2010. Operating on 160-6m CW, SSB and Digital Modes
Royal Signals Amateur Radio Society
- The Amateur Radio Society of ROYAL SIGNALS (British Army), 1550 Members. MERCURY Journal issued three times a year (Editor G3NVK) Regular (daily) Nets. Awards and Contests. Own QSL Bureau. E-mail List Server open to all. Regularly updated Web Site (Web Master G3NVK) includes EASYMAIL facility, Guest Book, Photo Gallery, Society Rules, Military Museums.