A Stealthy 75 meter antenna
- The 75 meter dipole at K7ZB was put up to meet the need for making contacts with friends in the Southwest and Southern California. As usual, it had to be put up so no one can see it from the surrounding neighborhood.
Build your own 20m verticalpop
- Build your own 50ohm coax fed 20m vertical antenna, so easy a 9 year old can do it, or at least help! And the budget? You may already have the materials on hand, or worse case spend $15 by Andrew Daniel - KI4QFY
ZR6KMD 2M Beam Antenna
- This design was adapted from an article in the ARRL Handbook and built with simplicity and
duplicity in mind. This antenna is a vast improvement over a standard dipole with a forward gain of around 8db with a front to back ratio of 10db.
Hex Beam by K4KIO
- This site provides guidelines to build a G3TXQ broad band hex beam RF antenna for the 5 ham radio bands, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meters.
The G3TXQ hex beam is a new development and actually easier to build than the classic hexbeam.
HB9Z Internet Remote Base
- A controllable TS2000 made available at HB9Z in switzerland. Antennas are Carolina Windom 160 for 160-10m, a 5-Element Beam for 20-15-10m a
G5RV for 80-10m and a V2000-Vertical for 6m, 2m, 70 cm.
ICOM 746 Temperature Measurements
- The ICOM 746-Pro has acquired a history of NEC 1678G (IC-151) MMIC and driver transistor 2SK2975 failures. The failure of IC-151 appears to be a combination of ESD damage from electrostatic charge on the antenna entering IC-151, and perhaps thermal heat.