JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
K0FF's 6 meter SLOOP antenna
- It is more or less omni-directional, and horizontally polarized, it's just a dipole folded around on itself, and supported at the far (open) end with a plastic insulator.
Coax Dipole Calculator
- An efficient program to calculate dimensions of coax dipoles, or bazooka antennas considering velocity length of different coax cables. Express dimensions in feet/inch and meters/cm. Freeware by VE3SQB
Folding the Dipole
- Invented by Heinrich Hertz in around 1886, the half wave dipole is still one of the most simple and practical of antennas and still very much in use today. It consists of a half wavelength long centre fed conductor
QRP Fan Dipole
- Attic dipole antenna that allow to operate QRP from 40 metres to 10 metres, specifically 40, 20, 17, 15 & 10 metres by M0WYM
K0RWU Multiband dipole 6-17 meters
- This antenna consists of 4 resonate dipoles made from 12 insulated copper electrical wire. The dipoles are resonate on the following bands: 6 meters, 10 meters, 12 meters and 17 meters.
DCTL Antennas and other compact antennas
- The Distributed Capacitance Twisted Loop is an inexpensive, effective, resonant alternative that can fit in a 8' tall by 12' or so wide space, like a wall, or balcony, even on 80 meters. 160 meters from an apartment, a full wave look and a cage dipole
Emtech ZM-2 Antenna Tuner Kit
- The Emtech ZM-2 Antenna Tuner is a nifty little portable transmatch for QRP (low power). It utilizes the well-known Z-match circuit, which is especially useful for balanced antennas (like dipoles and loops).
Mackenzie Highway Network
- The Mackenzie Regional ARC currently Operates the VE6PRR (146.82- ) repeater. It's located approximately 15 Km North of Peace River. It is linked to the SARA system via Grande Prairie. We are currently in the process of expanding the coverage by adding number of repeater sites through out the area.
A low cost 600 watt ultra-linear amplifierpop
- This compact little amplifier is the brain-child of Pat Murdoch, ZL1AXB, in Auckland, New Zealand. It is only 11" wide, 4" high, and 9" deep.
Operates for 40, 20, 17, 15, 12, and 10m