Valve Data Sheets
- This web page has full data sheets for a number of commonly used valves. Most are Eimac and include the 2C39A, 3-500Z, 3-1000Z, 3CX1500A7, 3CPX5000A7, 3CX5000A7, YC156, 3CX15000B7, 4CX250B, 4CX250A, 4CX1000A, 4CX1500B, 4CX10000J etc. These are not avialable on Eimac's web site in full - only brief notes.
UN DX Contest 2010
- The Kazakhstan Federation of Radio sport and Radio amateur (KFRR) and Ministry of Tourism and Sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan are announcing the First UN DX CONTEST
All world-wide radio amateurs having the amateur radio licence are invited to participation.
Contest period: 12.00 UTC 22 May – 12.00 UTC 23 May 2010
Bands: 160m, 80m, 40m, 20m, 15m, 10m.
Modes: CW and SSB
Chameleon HF Multiband Antenna
- The Chameleon V1 HF Multiband Antenna is a mobile antenna that can also be used as portable. Lightweight antenna system with 10 BANDS capability 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 60m & 80m.
Valcom Fibreglass Whip Antennas
- Manufacturer of Fibreglass Whip Antennas, Low and mediun Frequency, HF and VHF Antennas
Specialized in the design and manufacturing of a full range of Beacon (MF), AM Broadcasting 540 - 1700 KHz, HF 1.7 to 30 MHz, VHF 30 to 156 MHz and UHF 200 to 500 MHz antennas.
A World of Wireless, Radio Museum
- A World of Wireless is our virtual radiomuseum. It shows the history of radio from a Dutch perspective. Learn about the early history, enjoy the nostalgia or browse our database. Our free diagram service contains 150 downloadable Philips diagrams.
GADM DX Club
- Short Wave Club based in Taranto (South of Italy. We have a work-in-progress shortwave online bulletin. Each week we e-mail to subscribers, free of charge, a newsletter with the hottest logs.
SRL QuickSilver QS1R VERB
- The QS1R VERB is the most advanced open source digital down conversion (DDC) receiver board on the market. It features a Linear Technologies LTC2208 16 bit, 130 MSPS Analog Digital Converter (ADC) and an Altera EP3C16 Cyclone III FPGA. Connectivity to the PC is through a high speed USB 2.0 interface. QS1R covers 15 kHz through 55 MHz in its standard configuration and can be used in undersampling applications to 300+ MHz.