The Cycloid Collinear, a CP Omni
- This paper describes a wide band, high gain, multi-element cp omni with a single 50 ohm feedpoint with instructions for building a 2 and half element cycloid collinear for 2 meters.
QRP Fan Dipole
- Attic dipole antenna that allow to operate QRP from 40 metres to 10 metres, specifically 40, 20, 17, 15 & 10 metres by M0WYM
The HB9CV antenna
- Basics and principles of the HB9CV antenna by Rudolf Baumgartner. This antenna join electric advantages of the two elements direct feeded aerials with the mechanical advantages of the Yagi antennas, in French.
Multiband HF antenna
- A multiband hf antenna for restricted spaces covering 80 40 20 15 meters Based on the VK2ERG shortened 80M dipole
The Grid Yagi for 144 Mhz
- The Grid Yagi (or Grid Quad) is a high performance yagi antenna that can be built with readily obtainable inexpensive materials. Described here is a 6 element 2 meter version with a boom length of about 1 wavelength, shown
BiQuad Antenna for 144/440
- This is a vertically polarized Broadside and Collinear Array each Loop is a vertically polarized Broadside Array both the right and the left side of the Loop is a bent 1/2 wave dipole working 180 degrees out of phase with the other one and that gives you 4.15dbi of gain by KE4UYP