Multiband Cubical Quads
- EI7BA Multiband Cubical Quads projects, includes two elements quad antennas for 10 12 15 17 20 meters band. Performance considerations, detailed pictures and construction notes.
A 6m portable 4 element quad
- This antenna is based on a design for a portable 2 element 6m Quad by VE7CA, which is featured in the 19th Edition of the ARRL Antenna Handbook
6 Meter 3 Element Quad
- Starting from an original project for a 2 element quad antenna for six meter band, ve7ca presents the dimensions for a 3 element version.
Two portable antennas for 6-meter
- VE7CA reprint an interesting article taken from arrl antenna compendium. Two elegant practical and portable 6-meter gain antennas, a two-element quad and a tree-element Yagi antenna for 50 Mhz-6 meter band
A 5 band log periodic dipole array
- Modified version of the Telerana antenna which was orginially featured in the July 1979 issue of QST. The array is suspended within a framework made of fiberglass poles emanating from a central hub with the ends tied together with light weight rope around the perimeter. 10-15-20-30-40 meter band coverage
HF Mobile Antenna HB9ABX
- Most efficient hf mobile antenna, This mobile antenna is designed for all HF bands from 10 to 80 meters an proved to be very efficient in my travels in South America on 15 and 20m for contacts to Europe and within South America.
A tri-band 2 element portable Yagi
- Additional notes and eznec file on original article of a Portable 3-Band Yagi antenna for 10-15-20 meter band made with wire elements, original article published by VE7CA
2.4GHz Cubic Quad Antennapop
- The Cubic Quad antenna is a commonly homemade antenna in the range of about 150 odd MHz. Our little project was to design one of these for use in the 2.4GHz range for 802.11 wireless LANs.
Mt-63 technical description
- The MT-63 modem, constructed around a high speed DSP processor, either in a dedicated external DSP unit like the Motorola EVM, or in PC software using the PC sound card, transmits 64 tones spaced 15.625 Hz apart, in the 1 kHz bandwidth.
- Q15X25 is a packet modem with a KISS/AX.25 interface designed for HF transmission of AX.25 packets and TCP/IP using Automatic Repeat reQuest (ARQ) and forward error correction (FEC).
10 W Linear Amplifier
- This article describes a 10 watt linear amplifier that is capable of delivering over 15 watts into 50 ohms and uses cheap plastic transistors that are used in CB equipment. by Harry Lythall - SM0VPO