Crossed Field Antenna
- The Crossed Field Antenna (CFA) is one of the applications of Correction of Maxwell's Equations which was used over 150 years ago which was proved these days that the Magnetic Field Source is only the Displacement Current not the Conduction Current .
These Corrections was made by an Egyptian Doctor Engineer Fathi Kabbary , who reached the New Correct Theory which shows that the height and efficiency of the antenna doesn't depend on the wavelength
KEYCOM Characteristic Technologies
- Millimeterwave/Microwave transmission lines and components, Cryogenic temperature application transmission cables and systems, Permittivity(Dielectric rate) and Permeabillity measurement systems, Antennas, Radar systems
Dominion Radio Astrophysical Observatory
- operates the seven-antenna Synthesis Telescope (ST), the 26-meter Telescope, and the 10-cm Solar Flux Monitor. It is a member of the Canadian Galactic Plane Survey , a project to map 60 degrees of the Galactic plane at numerous wavelengths with a uniform sensitivity.
- The AZIMUTH program plots a world map in either azimuth (beam heading) or Mercator projections. If you specify your home location in latitude and longitude, the azimuth projection is centred on your location. The Azimuth map program can display Maidenhead grids - this is useful for 6m, 2m, and UHF DX communication display. Various features of the map are: Azimuth or Mercator projections , Maidenhead grid display, Simple map zooming, Print maps with adequate resolution up to one meter sized map
144 MHz preamplifier with BF981
- Design of a preamplifier for 144 MHz with 1 dB NF and 23 dB gain using BF981. This amplifier is using a low cost silicon MOSFET (BF981 from Philips) to give more than 20 dB gain with around 1 dB noise figure on 2 meter.
WD5HOH Regenerative(Regen) Receiver
- This web page describes a small, single tuned circuit regenerative receiver primarily for daylight reception in the 16, 19, 22 and 25 meter international shortwave broadcast bands.