Search Results for "160 amplifier"23 links - and 1 categories
- Receiving antenna for low bands
- K9AY loop antenna installed at PA6Z Contest group. This is a receiving antennas for the low bands (160m, 80m and 40m). Include schematics and info on a building the control box, preamplifier and low-pass filter
[ Hits: 16912 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Granta Contest Group - HF amplifier
- The Granta Contest Group was founded in 1997 by Mark G4AXX, Colin G4CWH, Simon G4EAG, Andy G4KNO. The Group gets it's name from the River Granta (or Cam), which passes through Cambridgeshire and Essex.
Using is a 160-10m "desktop kilowatt" linear amplifier using an Eimac 4CX1000A tetrode
[ Hits: 1727 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Lance Johnson Engineering
- Manufacturer of ham radio accessories, D-LAY-5 Rotor Brake Delay, ECP-1 Remote 40-80-160 Preamplifier, GP-1 Radial Buss , Kansas City Keyer Elizabeth CO
[ Hits: 1048 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- OM Power - HF Amplifier
- Strong RF HF power amplifiers made in europe ! Output 2,5KW 4KW PEP, 160m to 10m.
[ Hits: 8248 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- Acom 1000 specifications
- ACOM 1000 160-6m amplifier specifications and features
[ Hits: 321 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- YAESU FL-2100Z Amplifier Repairs
- The FL-2100Z amplifier referenced in the following images is the 6-Band model covering 10m thru 160m (no WARC bands) and not the 9-Band version that included the WARC bands. Modifications, schematics and manual
[ Hits: 2834 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Adding 160M to HF amplifiers
- updated original manuscript, article published in January 1989 QST by Richard L. Measures, AG6K, April 1988
[ Hits: 2840 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VE6FI 4-1000a amplifier
- 15-160 meters HF power amplifier
[ Hits: 3044 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Russian amplifier for 160 and 6 meters
- by Tony I0JX
[ Hits: 4372 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- IK5MEN HF amplifier 10-160m.
- Italian page including pictures schematics diagrams of an home made linear amplifier using four EL509 in parallel. Output power is about 700W.
[ Hits: 4411 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- G3YXM 500 W PA
- 40-80-160 meter band linear amplifier
[ Hits: 3329 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- SUPERVOX - S 300
- AM CW SSB linear amplifier for 160 80 and 40 meter band
[ Hits: 3031 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Homebrew HF Amp with 3CX3000F7
- Grounded grid triode HF linear amplifier with pictures and schematics diagrams by W2DTC.
The amp design was for 160 80 40 and 20 meters
[ Hits: 2767 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.85 ]
- HF power amplifier using GI7B
- Gi7b is tube designed for microwaves but working good as HF amplifier. Idea is to build cheap, reliable HF amplifier covering 160 meters band.
[ Hits: 3206 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- 1500 Watt Solid State HF Amplifier
- This is a project to develop an Open Source reference design for a 1500 watt solid state linear amplifier for 10 through 160 meters by K6IF
[ Hits: 7892 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 3.06 ]
- 24 MOSFET Class E RF Amplifier
- This is a 24 MOSFET Class E RF Amplifier, covering the 80 and 160 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 1180 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- 3-500Z Amplifier Project
- This article loaded with nice pictures and schematics, describes a 160-10 meter linear amplifier that uses a pair of 3-500Z triode power tubes. It was designed and constructed by William Moneysmith, W4NFR.
The amplifier features fast warm up and 1500-Watt RF output with 100-Watts of drive.
[ Hits: 415 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- L4b 160m Mod
- L4B by Drake amplifier mod
[ Hits: 245 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Converting an HT-41 Hallicrafters Amplifier
- An amplifier made using an old HT-41 Hallicrafters Amplifier and adding the 160 meters band By W4NFR
[ Hits: 252 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 70cm GS-23b Amplifier
- 1500 watts amplifier for 70 cm band using GS23B /4CX1600U SVETLANA by LZ2US
[ Hits: 571 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KD5FZX 23 CM GS-15B PA
- GS23B / 4CX1600U 1KW Power amplifier for 23cm
[ Hits: 1065 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- 70 MHz Mosfet Amplifier
- A 160W linear amplifier for 4 meters band based on GI0GDP
[ Hits: 187 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W7IUV Low Band Preamp
- Pre amplifier using a 2N5109 for the 160 meters band
[ Hits: 1446 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]