Search Results for "160 meter"197 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 160M
- 160 meter broadside/endfire array
- AA1K 160 meter BS/EF TX array
[ Hits: 510 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 160 TX array by AA1K
- 160 meter tx antenna array
[ Hits: 606 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 160m double L antenna
- Planning and modeling a special L antenna for Top Band
[ Hits: 776 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Small 160m antennas
- Modeling small 160 meter antennas, with a focus on the vertical H antenna
[ Hits: 683 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Compact Top Band antennas
- Modeling compact 160 meter antennas, inverted L, half wave dipoles and linearly loaded dipole
[ Hits: 572 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ultracompact 160 Meter Antenna
- A compact antenna for 160 meters, suitable for hams tha want operate top band buh have a limited space
[ Hits: 888 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- SJ2W 160 meter antennas
- SJ2W Contest Station, antenna for the 160 meter is a 39m vertical. This 160m antenna consist of 29m of WIBE tower sections with an insulated base and 10m top tube.
[ Hits: 371 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Spitfire Antenna
- A multiband antenna for 40 to 160 meters with control box project by HA8RM
[ Hits: 858 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- A Dipole for 40 80 160 meters
- A space efficient dipole antenna that can cover from 40 to 160 meters band using traps for 7MHz and 3,8 MHz. The antenna is 124 feet long. 1992 QST article
[ Hits: 772 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Low-noise receiving antenna for 80 and 160 m
- How you can make a low-cost, low-noise, 21-foot-square receiving antenna that boost your DX ability.
[ Hits: 738 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Traps for 160 meters band
- Extending a 40/80 trapped dipole to 160 meter band
[ Hits: 725 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- 160m with HF10V Butternut Antenna
- 160 meters operation using an HF10V Butternut Antenna by kc5wa
[ Hits: 466 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Inverted L Antennas for low bands
- 160 to 40 meters inverted L antennas projects
[ Hits: 315 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Gieskieng Antenna
- This antenna is a result of experimental work of D. H. Gieskieng, W0FK, a narrow monoband antenna, that needs only two support poles and require limited space, needs only 61 ft. for 160 meters band.
[ Hits: 402 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- IARU HF WORLD Championship
- IARU HF Contest, goal is to contact as many other amateurs, especially IARU member society HQ stations, around the world as possible using the 160, 80, 40, 20, 15 and 10 meter bands.
[ Hits: 129 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CQ WW 160 Contest
- CQ World Wide 160-Meter Contest rules, results records and log official web site.
[ Hits: 128 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W8JI Contest Station
- Middle Georgia USA contesting station. Consistent record holder in 160 meter and 40 meter contests.
[ Hits: 173 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna manufacturing & design, antennas for limited spaces, Home of the rugged 160 Meter sloper antenna
[ Hits: 206 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Kenwood TS-450S
- The Kenwood TS-450S is a formidable transceiver covering 160 through 10 meters including the WARC bands with 100 watts input
[ Hits: 233 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-100 / FT-100D
- HamGear.eu page about the FT-100, 160 to 6 meter bands plus the 144 MHz and 430 MHz bands transceiver from Yaesu.
[ Hits: 199 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 24 MOSFET Class E RF Amplifier
- This is a 24 MOSFET Class E RF Amplifier, covering the 80 and 160 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 1343 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- GS-35B Tube Amp
- 160-10 Meters 1500 Watt Amp - W4NFR
[ Hits: 355 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- 3-500Z Amplifier Project
- This article loaded with nice pictures and schematics, describes a 160-10 meter linear amplifier that uses a pair of 3-500Z triode power tubes. It was designed and constructed by William Moneysmith, W4NFR.
The amplifier features fast warm up and 1500-Watt RF output with 100-Watts of drive.
[ Hits: 638 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Converting an HT-41 Hallicrafters Amplifier
- An amplifier made using an old HT-41 Hallicrafters Amplifier and adding the 160 meters band By W4NFR
[ Hits: 379 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Simple VFO for 80 and 160 Meters
- This VFO is simple to build and is quite stable.
[ Hits: 966 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a how to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter 2 meter 432 meter vertical 2 meter 6 meter wire mes making-a 10 meter to 6 meter 40 meter 17 meter vertic making a 10 meter to 6 meter 10 meter ant 17 meter 10 meter ca lc meter dip meter ft-857 s meter 10 meter ht
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links