17 m beam
about 17 m beam on dxzone.com
Antennas : 10M Antennas : 12M Antennas : 17M
Antennas : HexBeam
- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 3820 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- The All Copper X-Beam for 17 Meters
- WA2UGT X-beam antenna for 17 meters band
[ Hits: 4359 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Dual Band Wire Beam 12 and 17 m
- The Dual-Band Wire Beam was inspired by L.B. Cebik's (W4RNL) article The Elusive Moxon Nest. Fiberglass tubing spreaders, Flexweave elements, an aluminum hub, and two die-cast aluminum flanges combine to provide a 12/17m Moxon nest with one 50 ohm feed.
[ Hits: 2782 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Antennas : Multiband
- Hex Beam by K4KIO
- This site provides guidelines to build a G3TXQ broad band hex beam RF antenna for the 5 ham radio bands, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meters.
The G3TXQ hex beam is a new development and actually easier to build than the classic hexbeam.
[ Hits: 5165 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- The Small, Powerful Hex Beam
- How to homebrew an hex beam antenna for 20 17 15 12 10 meters band by VA7ST
[ Hits: 2519 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 4 band Broadband Hex-beam Antenna
- Exagonal Beam antenna cover 20-17-15-10 meters By KE4NU
[ Hits: 507 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- HEXA beam for portable use
- HEXA beam Special Light Dxpedition Version, works on five bands, 10-12-15-17-20 meters and has a total weight of 3 Kg.
[ Hits: 351 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HB9MCZ Home Made HexBeam
- A project for a homemade multiband Hexbeam antenna for 10, 12, 15, 17 and 20 meters by HB9MCZ
J-F. Zürcher, HB9MCZ
[ Hits: 254 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
Antennas : Portable Antennas : Wire Antennas : Yagi Manufacturers : Antennas : VHF UHF Microwave : Yagi Antennas
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5291 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- SpiderBeam construction guide
- Build a spiderbeam from scratch for 20-17-15-12-10 meters band
[ Hits: 2238 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Building the G3TXQ Hex Beam
- This site provides guidelines to build a G3TXQ broad band hex beam R.F. antenna for the five amateur radio bands, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10
meters. The G3TXQ broad band hex beam is a new development and actually easier to build than the classic hexbeam by K4KIO
[ Hits: 3931 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.17 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links