Search Results for "17 m. yagi"4 links
- 2-Element-Yagis for HF
- 2-Element parasitic Yagis for the Shortwave-Bands 10-12-15-17-20-30m. The antennas are feeded with the DK7ZB-match. A quarter-wave choke of coax is grounded at the socket.
[ Hits: 44798 | Votes: 134 | Rating: 7.34 ]
- QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
[ Hits: 6143 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- 11el 50MHz OWA Yagi
- A real Monster true OWA for 50Mhz with real serious performance. Constant impedance, supper low SWR, high gain and F/B and easy to build.
[ Hits: 394 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 2-El Portable Yagi for 10-20 mt
- This Yagi has a constant element-distance of 1,50 m. You must only correct the lengths of the elements for QSY, see table down. For the bands 10 m and 12 m the Yagi is working as a reflector-radiator-Yagi, for 15 m and 17 m as a beam with radiator and director.
[ Hits: 2384 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
17 m. yagi
You can try similar terms2.4 yagi 144 mhz yagi 2,4 ghz yagi yagi 6 80m yagi yagi 2 el yagi 7 mhz yagi 11 m yagi yagi hf 24 mhz yagi 12 yagi 2,4 gh yagi 14 mhz yagi 4 el yagi
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links