Search Results for "19 meter"47 links
Antennas : 160M
- A Reduced Half- sloper for 160 meters
- A half sloper antenna for 160 meter band
Italian translation of a WD8DSB article appeared in a QST issue during 1998.
[ Hits: 6063 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- N4JTE Antennas
- Just Too Easy 40 meter reversible quads in two an three element version
[ Hits: 2349 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Build this Novice 4 band vertical
- Home made vertical antenna for 80 40 15 10 meters
ARRL PDF file taken from QST June 1978
[ Hits: 72147 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 6.86 ]
- 80/75 Meter 4-Square Array
- This array has been in use since 1989. The SWR from 3.5 to 3.9 is below 1.5:1. The F/R of the array is 20dB average and with some signals even better.
[ Hits: 2215 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 6 meter omni halo
- This halo antenna for 50 MHz is made with a true Gamma Section this time and is fashioned from aluminum
[ Hits: 33474 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- HF J-Pole antenna
- A Simple Nondirectional Antenna for Ten Meters
QST February 1950, Easy to build J-Pole antenna for restricted space.
[ Hits: 6020 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- A 5 band log periodic dipole array
- Modified version of the Telerana antenna which was orginially featured in the July 1979 issue of QST. The array is suspended within a framework made of fiberglass poles emanating from a central hub with the ends tied together with light weight rope around the perimeter. 10-15-20-30-40 meter band coverage
[ Hits: 9058 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- Pocket Loop Antenna
- The Pocket Loop is a small magnetic loop antenna designed for a carry anywhere operation, it disassembles in 33 centimeters pieces that can be carried even on an attach handbag.
[ Hits: 1660 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Cubic Quad
- The cubic quad is a very popular way to get reasonably high gain and excellent front to back ratios as well as low angles of radiation for without going to extreme heights. Includes design for 2 6 10 12 15 meter bands
[ Hits: 65953 | Votes: 54 | Rating: 4.66 ]
- Short Dipoles
- Short dipoles and verticals for 160 80 and 40 meters
[ Hits: 34271 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.62 ]
- Alfa Charly
- Alfa Charly International 11 meters DX group official homepage.
[ Hits: 8145 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.77 ]
- Echo-Echo DX Group
- The ECHO-ECHO group is an International Radio Club of 11 meter operators. The Group was founded on spring 1989 in Warszawa, the capital of Poland, to study propagation and to promote friendly and brotherly relations among radio operators in the world.
[ Hits: 1387 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.36 ]
- Trans-Continental Dx Operators
- 11 meter SSB Freeband radio group Founded in 1978, Over 3500 Signed up operators, membership is free.
[ Hits: 832 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Main Page - RadioCanadaDXGroup
- The Radio Canada DX Group is a non-profit, 11-meter, Citizens Band Radio Group, established in 1969.
[ Hits: 397 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- KMA Antennas
- KMA Antennas specializes in HF - VHF - UHF Log Periodic Antennas, unique antennas for the Six Meter band and custom antenna designs.
[ Hits: 5953 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.86 ]
- RMS international
- RMS International, italian distributor of Alcava batteries and power supply, since 1975 manufacture power amplifiers, watt meters, antenna tuners, TVI filters and other accessories for hams and cb radio
[ Hits: 5893 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- How to Work 6 Meter DX by W3EP
- December 1998 QST World Above 50MHz copyright ARRL
[ Hits: 989 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- W8JI History of 160 Meters
- Includes W1BB Stew Perry letters, and a sample QSL cards of dated 1963
[ Hits: 816 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Oscilloscope, Realtime spectrum analyzer, Impedance meter, RLC bridge and signal generator for Windows. Is a Windows application that converts your PC into a powerful dual-trace signal analyzer (oscilloscope, FFT etc...) . Uses your PC sound card as an Analog-to-Digital a Converter to digitize any input waveform
and as Digital-to-analog Converter for the signal generator.
True 24 bit adc/dac 48K/96k/192k sampes/sec.
[ Hits: 19081 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.37 ]
- WD5HOH Regenerative(Regen) Receiver
- This web page describes a small, single tuned circuit regenerative receiver primarily for daylight reception in the 16, 19, 22 and 25 meter international shortwave broadcast bands.
[ Hits: 8387 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter how to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a 2 meter 6 meter wire mes making a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter to 160 meter dipole 40 meter 17 meter vertic making-a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter 432 meter vertical 10 meter fm 80 meter ssb 6 meter ssb 10 meter 10 meter amp 17 meter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links