Search Results for "2 and 6 meter"214 links
Antennas : 10M
- IK1ZYW Vertical antenna
- A vertical antenna for stationary-mobile HF-VHF operation. It works on 2-6-10 and 12 meters band.
[ Hits: 13953 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.28 ]
- WH2T Inverted L Antenna info
- About a 160 meter band 1/4 wave inverted L antenna
[ Hits: 6760 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Trapped dipole for 40-80-160 meters
- Build a space efficient trapped dipole antenna for 40-80-160 meter bands using RG-58 and PVC pipe by W8NX
[ Hits: 84827 | Votes: 99 | Rating: 6.02 ]
- A multi-band super mini loop antenna
- To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across. Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
[ Hits: 12874 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 121039 | Votes: 89 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- 2 Meter 10 Element Quagi Antenna
- This antenna was designed by N6JSX Kuby for Transmitter hiding. Fitting the requirements of directionality, high gain, and portability. This antenna was derived from the ARRL Handbook information on Quagi's and Yagi's; in the absence of two meter Quagi information, UHF Quagi dimensions were scaled into 146 MHz use.
[ Hits: 13095 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- Dual Band Vertical On Autopilot
- A good 20 & 40 meter dual band vertical using a novel tuning method that provides automatic band switching.
[ Hits: 4547 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- J-Pole Antenna for your Packet Radio Station
- Yo5ofh j-pole antenna plans for 2 and 6 meters
[ Hits: 2967 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 6 Meter 3 Element Quad
- Starting from an original project for a 2 element quad antenna for six meter band, ve7ca presents the dimensions for a 3 element version.
[ Hits: 8173 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- Six Meter Wavelength Band Antennas
- Why 6 meter hams design the best antennas
[ Hits: 2379 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Swiss Quad for 10 and 6 meters
- Based on HB9CV, F6ITV decribes how build a swiss quand antenna for 28 and 50 Mhz.
[ Hits: 18919 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.74 ]
- A two dollar helical hf portable antenna
- Here is an easily transportable vertical antenna for 20 meters collapsible to 4 feet that costs about $2.00 to make.
This was created as a fun project to demonstrate how to enjoy operating HF in the field with a home-made portable antenna without spending a ton of money.
Bev AH6NF (YL) made this antenna, tuned and ready to operate in less than one hour
[ Hits: 19568 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- HF portable antenna - 40 to 6 meters
- Phil Salas AD5X 40 through 6 meter HF portable multiband antenna, construction article, plans, and photos
[ Hits: 52789 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 4.64 ]
- Cubic Quad
- The cubic quad is a very popular way to get reasonably high gain and excellent front to back ratios as well as low angles of radiation for without going to extreme heights. Includes design for 2 6 10 12 15 meter bands
[ Hits: 65664 | Votes: 54 | Rating: 4.66 ]
- F5KEE Quagi 8 elements
- An 8 element quagi antenna for 2 meters band, with pictures and diagrams, in french
[ Hits: 2620 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- Add 60 meters to butternut vertical antenna
- The Butternut vertical is a great antenna in that it covers all HF bands from 160- though
10-meters (or 160-30 meters for the HF-2V) except 60-meters. This article describes
three methods to add 60 meters to your Butternut vertical without losing any other bands.
[ Hits: 2834 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- Telewave's innovative engineering produces the industry's toughest antenna systems. Yagi, Fiberglass Collinear, and Dipole models are available from 66-2500 MHz. Wattmeters, test equipment,rf power meters, duplexers, filters and cavities, transmitters combiners
[ Hits: 1693 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Succesfull 6m EME DX pedition
- Pictures and story of a successfull dx pedition in 6 meters EME operation
[ Hits: 475 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Icom IC-706 Radio mods db
- Info and mods for IC-706, IC-706 Expanded frequency IC706 - spare 0.3A, MARS/CAP Modification for ICOM IC-706, enables out-of-band transmit for 1.6 MHz to 54 MHz, ore sensitive transmit for 2 meter
IC-706 60 MHz to 200 MHz band pass filter, Icom IC-706 Extended RX mod, ICOM 706 MKII Extended transmit mod, Special on IC706mkII TX range expansion for IC-706MKIIG, Expand only mod for the IC-706MkII
[ Hits: 18741 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Oscilloscope, Realtime spectrum analyzer, Impedance meter, RLC bridge and signal generator for Windows. Is a Windows application that converts your PC into a powerful dual-trace signal analyzer (oscilloscope, FFT etc...) . Uses your PC sound card as an Analog-to-Digital a Converter to digitize any input waveform
and as Digital-to-analog Converter for the signal generator.
True 24 bit adc/dac 48K/96k/192k sampes/sec.
[ Hits: 18570 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
2 and 6 meter
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a how to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter 2 meter 6 meter wire mes making a 10 meter to 6 meter 40 meter 17 meter vertic making-a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter 432 meter vertical 10 meter 10 meter ca 27 meter 10 meter fm sr meter 20 160 meter 17 meter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links