Search Results for "2 cable"78 links
Antennas : 20M : 20 meter Vertical Antennas
- Vertical antenna for 20-15-10 m
- This is a vertical multiband antenna made up of several aerial elements lambda/4 length, feeded with just a coaxial cable in French.
[ Hits: 17923 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.65 ]
- A 2m Slim Jim
- G0KYA's Amateur Radio Blog, make a 2m Slim Jim antenna out of 300 Ohm ribbon cable.
[ Hits: 1604 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 144MHz Slim Jim antenna
- 2 Meter band Slim Jim antenna using a 300 Ohm ribbon cable
[ Hits: 1952 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- Simple HF Baluns for 50/75 ohm coax
- Show diagrams, winding methods and tables of some 1:1 and 4:1 baluns for 1.8 - 30 MHz suitable for use up to 200W (400W peak) on systems using 50 or 75 ohm coaxial cable input where SWR should not exceed 1.6:1.
[ Hits: 11483 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- A model of the W2DU 1:1 choke balun
- Notes on making the W2DU choke balun by placing several ferrite sleeves around a coaxial cable.
[ Hits: 7637 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- [TowerTalk] Coax Vs Open Wire Line
- Discussion at towertalk about coax cable feed lines vs Open Wire Lines
[ Hits: 614 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Replacing cables and rotator on a tower
- N5AR article on maintnenance works on a crank up tower
[ Hits: 778 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 10 meter 2 Watt beacon Troy, AL
[ Hits: 858 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PL-259 Installation Made Easy for RG8X
- From TenTec Inc a video that illustrate a PL-259 installation on a RG8X coax cable
[ Hits: 805 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The ElectraSlide Antenna
- Modification of the DK3 design by Don Johnson, W6AAQ. No voltage dropping, operates on the full 12 volts. The control switch and the matching toroid are supplied. All you need is a standard 3/8 by 24 thread ballmount, 2 wire sheilded microphone cable for control wiring, and a CB whip cut to resonance.
[ Hits: 1191 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Communication Base Station, Marine, Cellular and Mobile antennas covering all bands between 2-6000MHz, Communication Accessories, Coaxial Cable, Coaxial Connectors and Accessories
[ Hits: 480 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Manufacturer of PL-259 and SO-239 and many other connector types for various cable sizes. Also manufacture various size coaxial cable and pre-made antenna cable assemblies and pigtails.
[ Hits: 181 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Feeder clamp - Coaxial cable hanger
- Feeder clamps, coaxial cable hangers, wall attachments for 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 7/8, 1-1/4, 1-5/8, RG coaxial cable installation; Custom design & OEM available.
[ Hits: 189 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K2 modifications
- General modifications applicable to any Elecraft K2
[ Hits: 378 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DB37 FT-2000 Cable
- Yaesu FT-2000 FT-2000D Cable connections
[ Hits: 1651 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Homebrew Yaesu CT119 Cable
- To make a software update for the Yaesu FT-DX9000D, its needed to buy original CT-119 cable.
[ Hits: 843 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.14 ]
- Yaesu VX-2 USB programmin interface
- DG6RBP homebrew project for a USB cable progtamming interface for the Yaesu VX-2 radio
[ Hits: 1552 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Praxtel Telecommunications
- Praxtel offers coaxial cable and connectors, as well as fiber optic cable, connectors and other products for telecommunication applications. 50 Ohm Coaxial and Helical cables. 75 Ohm coax cables.
[ Hits: 180 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Coax Cable Antenna Switch, homebrew
- KO4NR coax cable antenna switch construction by ve3cgc
[ Hits: 3711 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.60 ]
- Fitting a PL259 to a coaxial cable.
- Fitting a plug to thin, 6mm, coaxial cable will require a PL-259 either made for the small diameter cable
[ Hits: 348 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- CATV F11 and PL259
- Here is a story of installing field expedient PL259 coax connectors on ordinary Cable TV F11 an Rg11 equivalent
[ Hits: 288 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Diplexer 2m 70cm
- This DIPLEXER separates 2m from 70cm on the same coax cable, and allows to use 2 antennas over the same cable and permits transmission on one band
and simultaneous receiption on the other band by hb9abx
[ Hits: 3303 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Lightning Protection : Protecting each I/O line
- KB22UT Article on how protecting ham radio station and in particular I/O Lines such as AC power, coax cable, control circuits, telephone line.
[ Hits: 458 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Universal Programming Cable for Radios
- The programming cable is intended to be used with a computer RS-232 port for programming radios and other devices.
[ Hits: 2442 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Easy PC/Radio Interface
- By A. Volz W2NRL project for a radio to PC serial port interface cable
[ Hits: 1429 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]