Search Results for "2 el yagi"161 links
Antennas : 10M
- 5el 28MHz OWA Yagi
- 28-29MHz with an SWR less than 1:1.1 and good performance
[ Hits: 845 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 6 element 28 MHz LFA Yagi
- Six elelemt yagi for ten meter band, designed with the very latest PSO computer optimisation engine.
[ Hits: 785 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- A 6 element OWA Yagi for 28MHz
- This is a high-gain, wideband OWA Optimised Wideband Array Yagi which covers the 10m band with an SWR of less than1.1:1 from 28-28.900MHz.
[ Hits: 707 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 4 element yagi for 24MHz
- Optimised with the very latest PSO (particle Swarm Optimisation) techniques. Perfect flat SWR and excellent performance throughout the band and easy to self-build.
[ Hits: 883 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 3element 24MHz LFA Yagi
- Computer optimised with the very latest Particle Swarm Optimisation techniques. A stunning perfoming 3el with SWR not above 1.1:1
[ Hits: 904 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- 7elements 21MHz OWA Yagi
- An Excellent 15M compact 7el OWA Yagi for the 21MHz band. SWR remains below 1.1:1 from 21-21.45MHz. Tapered elements in Metric and USA sizes
[ Hits: 527 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 6 elements OWA Yagi for 21 MHz
- Optimised with the very latest Particle Swarm Optimisation techniques, a superb 15M OWA Yagi with excellent all-round performance.
[ Hits: 558 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 7 elements OWA Yagi for 20 meters band
- Optimised Wideband Array with low SWR across the whole of 20m with excellent gain and F/B. European and USA sizes
[ Hits: 643 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 5 elements OWA Yagi for 20 meters band
- Computer Optimized using the very latest techniques. Particle Swarm Optimisation ensures the best balance of bandwidth and performance and you have it in this antenna. An easy build antenna for all
[ Hits: 827 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 20m 3-Element Yagi Plans
- Plans for building your own 3-element beam for use on 20m at DX Engineering
[ Hits: 2951 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.16 ]
- 4 Element Yagi Project for 144MHz
- A homebrew project for a 2 meter 4 element yagi beam antenna by 2E0HTS
[ Hits: 4317 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.63 ]
- 8el 144MHz Super Low Noise OWA Yagi
- This is a super stable 50OHm direct feed Yagi for 2m using 1/2 inch tube and a real easy build.
[ Hits: 1074 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 14elem. 144MHz OWA EME Yagi
- Simply a superb 50Ohm 2m Yagi with excellent bandwidth and most important, low noise.
[ Hits: 972 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 19 elements Low Temperature 144MHz LFA Yagi
- This antenna has been deisgned using the very latest PSO techniques available today. There is simply no other 2m antenna of this boom length with better Sly Temperature or G/T figures.
[ Hits: 877 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- 144 MHz 25 Ohm Stacked Yagi
- Two Versions of 5 elements stacked 25 Ohm Yagis with 1,80 m and 2,00 m Boom
[ Hits: 1473 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 3 Elements 40m full size U Antenna
- 40 m three elements U antenna at 25m hight.
[ Hits: 1037 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 5 elements 50MHz 28Ohm OWL
- a very compact, high gain 5 elements Yagi for 50MHz
[ Hits: 486 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 2 Element Yagi for 6 meters
- The 2 element DK7ZB antenna, 60cm boom 28 ohm for the 50 MHz band by IC8TEM
[ Hits: 962 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- 30 el 432MHz LFA Yagi
- 30 elements 432MHz LFA Yagi over 44dB F/B and almost 21dBi forward gain. Easy build, no match required.
[ Hits: 1431 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 9 Element for 432 MHz
- DF9CY 9 Element yagi antenna for 70 cm band
[ Hits: 1651 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Homemade Collapsable Yagi
- Homemade Folding, Collapsable, Spring Mounted Element Yagi antenna
[ Hits: 479 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- YP3 Super Antenna tests
- The Yagi from Super Antennas was tested the first time by IS0/DK7ZB in 2009 on Sardinia Island
[ Hits: 411 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 13 elements dualband Yagi
- A VHF UHF dualband yagi antenna composed by 13 elements project by TB1CIG
[ Hits: 258 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 23cm 6-element Yagi design
- A neat, 6-element yagi antenna for the 23cms band from DG2GAJ
[ Hits: 498 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 4 element LFA Yagi for 28MHz
- The lastest PSO (Particle Swarm Optimisation) techniques where used to produce this fantastic 10m antenna. Excellent performance from a short boom. USA/UK and European tube sizes.
[ Hits: 1686 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.86 ]