Search Results for "2 m antenna tuner"58 links
Antennas : 10M
- 40 thru 10 Meter Zepp Antenna
- A modified 20 meter double zepp wire Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters (with tuner), basic construction and performance information.
[ Hits: 81643 | Votes: 63 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- 160 meter linear loaded Inverted L antenna
- The total length of the inverted L is 240 feet, which is 7/16th of a wave length long. It has a 92 foot horizontal linear load section 1 foot above ground that terminates into a home-brewed parallel network tuner by KN4LF
[ Hits: 3653 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- KK5BL How To Build A G5RV Antenna
- How to build a G5RV Transmitting antenna
Originally posted to the packet bbs system by KC6CFF. The G5RV is an easy-to-build 80-10 dipole requiring no traps. All bands are covered, including 30, 17, and 12. The G5RV has high SWR, by design, on most bands and a tuner is required
[ Hits: 23773 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 119995 | Votes: 89 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- A better antenna-tuner balun
- Which balun to use? The hybrid balun promises
advantages over both voltage and current baluns by ZS1AN
[ Hits: 21487 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 8821 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5420 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- M1IOS - Wonder Whip antenna and tuner
- M1IOS Wonder Whip antenna - The M1IOS Wonder Whip A 10 dollars QRP Portable Multiband Antenna for HF, VHF and UHF A variation on the Miracle Whip and Wander Wand. This antenna tuning unit will get your SWR really low on telescopic whips, mobile 3/8th antenna and long wires. A remarkable little tuner that really works!
[ Hits: 12643 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 9.04 ]
- A Stealthy HF Coat Hanger Antenna
- A multiband stealth antenna. Tuner is required.
The antenna is made from a $15, 500 ft roll of black #14 insulated stranded wire, about 120 small black wire ties, and maybe 30 or so large black wire ties.
[ Hits: 6683 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- Antenna system in a shopping trolley wally
- Multiband portable antenna system edited by Andy Foad G0FTD, consisting of an old cb antenna with it's 27Mhz matching coil, an antenna tuner, car battery and a transceiver
[ Hits: 1723 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The M1IOS Wonder Whip
- A portable HF/VHF/UHF antenna and autotuner featured in "RadCom" June 2006.
[ Hits: 2696 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- QRP 20m Antenna Tuner Unit
- A QRP antenna tuner for 20 meters band
[ Hits: 10031 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- W8ZR High-Power Antenna Tuner
- This homebrew legal-limit antenna tuner is based on the famous "Ultimate Transmatch" introduced by the late Lew McCoy, W1ICP. The Ultimate Transmatch was described in the "Beginner and Novice" section of the July 1970 QST (Page 24).
[ Hits: 10415 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.10 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5237 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Emtech ZM-2 Antenna Tuner Kit
- The Emtech ZM-2 Antenna Tuner is a nifty little portable transmatch for QRP (low power). It utilizes the well-known Z-match circuit, which is especially useful for balanced antennas (like dipoles and loops).
[ Hits: 3113 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- IK-STIC 2 vertical multiband antenna
- The IK-STIC 2 is a vertical, all band, antenna that is over 25 feet tall yet weighs under 5 pounds.
Based on a telescopic pipe or a fiberglass fishing pole, using a tuner it can easily cover the amateur radio HF bands from 40 - 10 Meters
[ Hits: 4540 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- A screwdriver antenna in a fixed install
- Tired of tuners and wires? Put up a screwdriver antenna in a fixed install for multiband operation (80m to 10m) with low SWR. No tuner is needed!
[ Hits: 5800 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- A stealth HF antenna
- A wire antenna matched with a 4:1 balun that can operate with the help of a tuner on all hf bands.
By IW2EVK in italian
[ Hits: 5370 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- CT2GQV homebreing blog
- The Speaky HF SSB transceiver and other homebrew projects Homebrew of radio equipment, antennas, tuner, etc.
[ Hits: 639 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DG7PE Mobile Multiband Antenna
- A new homebrew arial with +- 2.30 m lengt for tuner use only ,6m to 80m made by hans dg7pe
[ Hits: 4139 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 8.16 ]
- N2VZ Automatic Screwdriver Antenna Controller
- Turbo Tuner TM Fully automatic screwdriver antenna controller for Icom, Kenwood, Yaesu radios. Fully plug and play with Tarheel antennas and High Sierra and Hi-Q.
[ Hits: 4516 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.15 ]
- Miracle Antenna
- All-band portable whip antenna for the Ft817, 897, 857, IC706, 703, K1, K2, and every other portable QRP radio, antenna tuners.
[ Hits: 5406 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.57 ]
- Manufacturer of the K3 & K2 160-10M CW/SSB amateur radio transceiver, K1 transceiver, transverters, Antenna tuners
[ Hits: 12161 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 8.71 ]
- Icom AH-4 modifications
- Mods for the Icom AH-4 antenna tuner
[ Hits: 392 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- XLZIZL by AC6LA
- XLZIZL is an Excel application that analyzes the components of an antenna feed system, including transmission lines, stubs, baluns, and tuners. Calculations include impedance transforms, SWR and reflection coefficient, power loss, voltage and current standing waves, stress on tuner components, network attenuation (S21), and return loss Analysis results are available in worksheet format and in five different chart formats, including Smith charts.
[ Hits: 1302 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
2 m antenna tuner
You can try similar termsantenna tuner tuner antenna tuner no tuner antenna mfj 900 antenna tuner antenna tuner 160 vhf antenna tuner aea antenna tuner et 1 am antenna tuner antenna l tuner qrp antenna tuner kit ldg it 100 antenna tuner 2 m antenna tuner diy antenna tuner uhf vhf antenna tuner vlf antenna tuner
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links