Search Results for "2 m antenna"1457 links - and 8 categories
Antennas : 12M
- A dual band wire beam for 17 and 12 meters
- This wire beam Moxon antenna offers double duty on 17 and 12 meters with one 50 Ω feed line by Allen Baker, KG4JJH
[ Hits: 10353 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The Battle Creek Special Antenna
- This antenna is often mentioned as secret weapon for LF bands (160, 80 & 40 m) operating at many DXpeditions. It is not commercially available but may be loaned to the expedition staff. It was brought to Ham Radio scene by George Guerin, K8GG, Charlie Dewey, W0CD and George Taft, W8UVZ
[ Hits: 3629 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Building High Power, High Q, Loading Coils
- This page describes the loading coil (inductor) that W8WWV built for my center-loaded 160 meter (1.83 MHz) vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 5814 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Inexpensive 17-Meter Vertical
- A low cost, low profile DX antenna fro 17 Meters
[ Hits: 6917 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Build your own 20m vertical
- Build your own 50ohm coax fed 20m vertical antenna, so easy a 9 year old can do it, or at least help! And the budget? You may already have the materials on hand, or worse case spend $15 by Andrew Daniel - KI4QFY
[ Hits: 27007 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 8.37 ]
- 2 meter 1/4 wave Ground Plane
- 146 Mhz quarter wave antenna plan
[ Hits: 5542 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- HB9RU/MTN Beam antenna
- The 2 meters version of the HB9RU antenna in german
[ Hits: 2047 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.43 ]
- 2 Meter Turnstile Antenna
- Here are construction plans of a Turnstile antenna that can be used for space communication on the 2 meter amateur radio band. Specifically for 145.80 mHz
[ Hits: 3667 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Coax cable dipole antenna for 10 Mhz
- Coaxial Cable Dipole for 30 meters band by I2NDT with detailed pictures of his dipole antenna setup.
[ Hits: 8288 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Quadrifilar Helix antenna for 436 MHz
- This is an antenna that author just built. Was intend for receiving the AO-27 downlink (at 436.800 +/- doppler). It is built with right hand circular polarization, and the gain is supposed to be in the neighborhood of 3 DB.
[ Hits: 3095 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- 440 Mhz J-Pole Antenna plans
- Here is a 70cm (440 Mhz) J-Pole antenna that is inexpensive, and easy to build. Author use 1/2 inch copper pipe, and the associated fittings necessary. The dimensions arenít typical however, this is what it took to get its SWR low.
[ Hits: 16493 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 4.90 ]
- Hex Array - 80/40 Meter Vertical
- This page describes a homebrew 80/40 meter trap vertical antenna. Includes an interesting antenna raising system that allow easy setup and tuning.
[ Hits: 6855 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 5/8 Collinear antenna
- A 5/8 wave stacked j-pole antenna plan
[ Hits: 52484 | Votes: 79 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- KB1DIG's 5/8th Wave Colinear
- Pictures of a PVC 2 meter j-pole antenna
[ Hits: 5191 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Hex Beam by K4KIO
- This site provides guidelines to build a G3TXQ broad band hex beam RF antenna for the 5 ham radio bands, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meters.
The G3TXQ hex beam is a new development and actually easier to build than the classic hexbeam.
[ Hits: 5414 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.43 ]
- 2 Meter Jpole by KG4WOA
- Excellent jpole antenna plan with contruction details and pictures
[ Hits: 5749 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.40 ]
- Building A 2-meter J-Pole Antenna
- Buildin a VHF Jpole antenna with detailed pictures
[ Hits: 3903 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Copper Cactus J pole 2 metter 70 Cm dualband
- Homebrew j-pole 2mt 70 cm antenna project. Make it cheap.
[ Hits: 7132 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.26 ]
- 2 Meter Jpole Calculator
- build your own 2 meter JPOLE Antenna
[ Hits: 2877 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.36 ]
- Building Coaxial Traps
- This page describes the design and construction materials W8WWV used to build a coaxial cable trap. A coaxial cable trap is a parallel resonant circuit that is usually inserted in an antenna element to enable multiband operation.
[ Hits: 9037 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- 23cms antenna
- The DL6WU 23cm YAGI, The Bassoon 3 band J-Pole antennas, pictures and building plan
[ Hits: 2253 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Hombrew 23 cm antennas
- Homebrewing antennas for 23 cms
[ Hits: 1673 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- A 2.4 Ghz High gain antenna
- Here is how to build a high gain antenna for 2.4 gHz wireless networks. Several hams are experimenting with these devices in an effort to build a network. It is sometimes referred to as Hinternet or HSMM.
[ Hits: 58939 | Votes: 81 | Rating: 5.84 ]
- The ZS6BKW Multiband HF Antenna
- Antenna design from ZS6BKW (G0GSF), similar to the G5RV, but it actually resonates on five bands
Itís only 90 ft long 27.51 m, with a 40 ft 12.2 m downlead
[ Hits: 4655 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- OPTIBEAM Manuals
- Optibeam antennas manuals by 9k2hn
[ Hits: 1127 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.82 ]