Search Results for "2 m antenna"1601 links - and 10 categories
- Line Launcher
- The line launcher is a handy tool which is a must-have for anyone who uses wire antennas. It provides an easy way to mount the end of a wire antenna up into a tree. It basically consists of a fishing reel mounted to a slingshot, which is a tried & true design.
[ Hits: 1181 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Dismantable Yagi for the bands 10-17m
- 10-12-15-17 meter band yagi antenna
[ Hits: 5550 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.17 ]
- 160 Meter Antennas at W8JI
- 160-meter vertically polarized transmitting antennas center around this 200-foot tower
[ Hits: 3697 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The All Copper X-Beam for 17 Meters
- WA2UGT X-beam antenna for 17 meters band
[ Hits: 4586 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 122721 | Votes: 94 | Rating: 6.39 ]
- 2-Element-Yagis for HF
- 2-Element parasitic Yagis for the Shortwave-Bands 10-12-15-17-20-30m. The antennas are feeded with the DK7ZB-match. A quarter-wave choke of coax is grounded at the socket.
[ Hits: 45976 | Votes: 135 | Rating: 7.29 ]
- 2m VHF antennas with high gain
- 2m SSB/CW-12.5 Ohm Yagis with extrem high gain and small bandwidth.
These Yagis were constructed as ultra-light, portable Yagis with extrem high gain. They have small bandwidth and are working from 144,0-144,8MHz with good SWR.
[ Hits: 7379 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.63 ]
- K4TX Delta Loop for 40 Meters
- 40 Meter 2 Element Parasitic Delta Loop wire antenna with pictures of delta loop assembling
[ Hits: 6390 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.34 ]
- Shorty Forty Antenna
- Short dipole antenna for 40 meter ham band.
Can be put up in the space required for a 20 meter dipole.
[ Hits: 11363 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.85 ]
- Portable Magnetic Loop Antenna Version 2
- A simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres. For its size, the performance of the antenna always astounds me, although it is never going to replace a Yagi
[ Hits: 4556 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- End fed halfwave antenna and matching unit
- One is an EFHWA for 20-40 meters, and the other is a matching unit for the antenna by n0lx
[ Hits: 9336 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- G5RV Antenna Homebrew
- Homebrew G5RV a simple multiband antenna. This article shows detailed pictures of a G5RV home made antenna, including antenna size and dimensions by 9M2ZAK
[ Hits: 1139 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- J-Pole antennas for 2m-40m
- A multiband jpole antenna
[ Hits: 14232 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.70 ]
- Elevated Magnetic Loop for 160 & 75 Meters
- Tree hung rotatable 160m magnetic loop antenna
[ Hits: 2418 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- LU9DPD Windom dipole
- A multiband windom dipole antenna for 80 40 20 10 meters, feeded with a home made 4:1 balun, in spanish.
[ Hits: 4991 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 6m Half wave vertical
- This antenna is very useful for receiving or scanning purposes, but you can use it for transmitting, too. It is 2,94m long and has a pi-configuration (Collins-Filter) for the matching.
[ Hits: 3601 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- 43.33 Km LOS with USB WiFi stick
- Simple USB 802.11b WiFi adapter with original antenna used for this 27 miles long-range wifi connection test by adam 9A4QV.
[ Hits: 49917 | Votes: 99 | Rating: 5.59 ]
- Wire beam antenna for the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m
[ Hits: 1920 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- NEC4WIN is a 32 bits commercial antenna simulation software based on MININEC3 developed by the Naval Ocean Systems Center in the 70s and 80s. It runs under Windows and can be used to simulate, analyze and optimize wire antennas, beams, verticals, etc.
NEC4WIN has limitations. They are the same as Mininec3 on which the engine is based.
[ Hits: 1516 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- DL5DBM`s 2 meter Antenna preamp
- Homebrew with CF300 DGMF with about .24 dBD gain
[ Hits: 2954 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.60 ]
2 m antenna
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna end-fed antenna 144 vhf antenna antenna 70 mhz antenna 33 cm antenna antenna 27 mhz antenna hp 6, 2, 440 antenna edz antenna gps antenna ewe antenna sw antenna antenna 83 mhz
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links