Search Results for "2 m antenna"1662 links - and 10 categories
Antennas : 10M
- Dismantable Yagi for the bands 10-17m
- 10-12-15-17 meter band yagi antenna
[ Hits: 5576 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.17 ]
- A 5 element beam for 10 meter band
- Here is a very simple 5 element covering the entire 10 meter band (28.000-29.700) with a swr of less than 1.4 at the band edges
[ Hits: 4440 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- 21 mhz half wave GP Antenna
- 21 mhz half wave ant -very low radiation angle - full size and light weight- all coax matching system - decoupling care to prevent low angle radiation degrade
[ Hits: 2527 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- VK5AH -HF 4 Bander dipole
- A multiband 80-40-20-15 meters dipole wire antenna that can be extended to cover 160 meters too.
[ Hits: 50632 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.90 ]
- 2-Element-Yagis for HF
- 2-Element parasitic Yagis for the Shortwave-Bands 10-12-15-17-20-30m. The antennas are feeded with the DK7ZB-match. A quarter-wave choke of coax is grounded at the socket.
[ Hits: 46601 | Votes: 136 | Rating: 7.24 ]
- 2m VHF antennas with high gain
- 2m SSB/CW-12.5 Ohm Yagis with extrem high gain and small bandwidth.
These Yagis were constructed as ultra-light, portable Yagis with extrem high gain. They have small bandwidth and are working from 144,0-144,8MHz with good SWR.
[ Hits: 7589 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.23 ]
- The Sperrtopf antenna for 2 meter band
- By ON4CFC Pascal, describe how to build a Sperrtopf or Sleeve antenna for the 144 Mhz, PDF File by antennex
[ Hits: 1887 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Trapped dipole for 40-80-160 meters
- Build a space efficient trapped dipole antenna for 40-80-160 meter bands using RG-58 and PVC pipe by W8NX
[ Hits: 87315 | Votes: 100 | Rating: 6.06 ]
- De EH DipooleAntenne
- EH Antennas, and some PDF file with plans to build an eh antenna, Calculate eh, 20 40 80 meters bands
[ Hits: 1863 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Use of tripods to assemble and balance big antennas
- Here is a way to ease assembly and balancing of a large antenna. The elements and boom are assembled separately in most cases. Once they are all together set up 2 tripods in the assembly area and put the boom on them.
[ Hits: 1976 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- J-Pole antennas for 2m-40m
- A multiband jpole antenna
[ Hits: 14418 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Simple Dipole Antenna for 2m
- A simple portable dipole antenna for 144MHz
[ Hits: 1286 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- K-FACTOR Table & Chart
- Determine the K-Factor used as a multiplier when constructing half-wave antennas.
[ Hits: 2877 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 4.02 ]
- W8JI Antenna Towers
- 318 and 200 ft insulated towers
[ Hits: 2092 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HS0ZEE Antenna Tower Installation
- Pictures and history of HS0ZEE 37 meters antenna tower installation with a cubical quad on the top of this tall radio mast.
[ Hits: 2332 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- 43.33 Km LOS with USB WiFi stick
- Simple USB 802.11b WiFi adapter with original antenna used for this 27 miles long-range wifi connection test by adam 9A4QV.
[ Hits: 50216 | Votes: 101 | Rating: 5.56 ]
- Wifi: Building Yagi Antennas
- Example and resources of 2.4 Ghz yagi antenna plans
[ Hits: 12714 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- Wire beam antenna for the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m
[ Hits: 1923 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Stacking Yagi Antennas
- About Stacking yagi antennas by OH1ZAA
[ Hits: 3553 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.04 ]
- 4 element yagi for 20 meters
- Pictures and plans of a 4 elements yagi beam antenna for 14 Mhz
[ Hits: 12186 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.53 ]
2 m antenna
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna 8 mhz antenna ht vhf antenna hf antenna 11 m antenna 433 mhz antenna vhf uhf antenna j antenna 5 ghz antenna 70 mhz antenna hf antenna for ht bnc antenna antenna 160 20 v 10 6 2 antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links