Search Results for "2 m dipole"209 links - and 2 categories
- DX Dual Dipole
- Two dipoles fed from the same coaxial line by n6bz for 20 and 15 meters
[ Hits: 30085 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.10 ]
- Double Extended Zepp Antenna
- This double extended Zepp provides 3 db gain over a dipole on the band it is designed for. Each side or leg is about 5/8 wavelength long.
[ Hits: 24162 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.13 ]
- 160 Meter Dipole Antenna at W5JGV
- Pictures of the 160 meters dipole antenna at W5JGV
[ Hits: 4190 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- K2YWE's Compact 160m Lazy-U Antenna
- This compact 160m antenna is a half-wave dipole with a vertical section. It requires no radials and has worked well for me.
[ Hits: 15803 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.84 ]
- KK5BL How To Build A G5RV Antenna
- How to build a G5RV Transmitting antenna
Originally posted to the packet bbs system by KC6CFF. The G5RV is an easy-to-build 80-10 dipole requiring no traps. All bands are covered, including 30, 17, and 12. The G5RV has high SWR, by design, on most bands and a tuner is required
[ Hits: 23454 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- Cedevita-20 Antenna
- The Cedevita-20 is a hybrid monoband antenna, the result of merging the radiator of a shortened vertical with one element of a dipole. It fits on most balconies and must be hung from the ceiling.
By ik1zyw Paolo Cravero
[ Hits: 4945 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Coaxial-Cable Trap Dipole
- An Attic Coaxial-Cable trap dipole for 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, and 80 meters
[ Hits: 140296 | Votes: 179 | Rating: 6.34 ]
- Rotatable Dipoles
- Portable, and shortened with loading coils rotatable dipoles for 6 meters, 20 meters and multibands.
[ Hits: 34615 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 2.92 ]
- Homemade 20 metre band Loft Dipole
- An homebrewed dipole antenna for 14MHz
[ Hits: 2535 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Dipole/Yagi Antenna
- DX dual dipoles by nb6z for 20 and 15 meters
[ Hits: 6179 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Linear-Loaded Dipole for 7 MHz
- A short but efficient dipole for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 20371 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 8.84 ]
- Double bazooka coaxial dipole antenna
- From WH2T Dr Ace's Double Bazooka Coaxial Dipole
[ Hits: 45576 | Votes: 52 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- 40m Mono Dipole Antenna
- A home made 40m monoband dipole antenna and 1:1 Ugly Balun by TB1CIG
[ Hits: 468 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- ZZ Wave Net
- ZZ Wave Net is a 40 & 80 meter full wave loop designed to fit on a city lot. ZZ Antenna is a folded dipole bent into an inverted V loop
[ Hits: 8889 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.76 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 8662 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- The Fence Fan Dipole
- The Fence Fan Dipole a quick, easy and inexpensive multiband dipole antenna
[ Hits: 883 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole - 6 band
- Multiband Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole (CL-OCFD) antenna that work on 80m 40m 30m 20m 15m 10m by ON4AA
[ Hits: 6498 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- Rotary trapped-dipole for HF
- How to build a trapped rotary dipole with many photos ecc.
[ Hits: 5167 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.64 ]
- Dipole Height
- Dipole Antennas, the effect of height above ground
[ Hits: 7048 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Short Dipoles
- Short dipoles and verticals for 160 80 and 40 meters
[ Hits: 34209 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.62 ]
- Ni4L ANTENNAS & ELECTRONICS
- Ham radio antennas and electronics, specialized in 1/2 wave dipole, OCF dipole, windom, full wave loop, end fed, inverted L, portable end fed antenna, long wire, SWL antenna, fan dipole, multiband dipole, G5RV and military antennas.
[ Hits: 1163 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Ventenna
- Rugged, disguised 2m, 220MHz, 440MHz, and 2m/440 dual band antennas, HF portable antennas, portable dipoles.
[ Hits: 4229 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 8.55 ]
- W3FF Antennas Buddipole
- The Buddipole is a hi-tech, take-apart dipole designed for HF portable operations. The antenna uses a multi-band adjustable coil for all bands 40m - 2m.
[ Hits: 3422 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.62 ]
- Telewave's innovative engineering produces the industry's toughest antenna systems. Yagi, Fiberglass Collinear, and Dipole models are available from 66-2500 MHz. Wattmeters, test equipment,rf power meters, duplexers, filters and cavities, transmitters combiners
[ Hits: 1653 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W2LJ's QRP Amateur Radio
- Dedicated to QRP, Morse Code and operating in the great outdoors, this pages contains a description of a CW QRP portable set, also some stuff on the Buddipole and PAC-12 antenna systems.
[ Hits: 2278 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]