- Whenever you choose a coax feedline, the frequency of operation is a very important consideration. Over the operating bandwidth of the coax the VSWR is low, typically 1.2:1 or better. Insertion loss is also an important parameter. It is usually specified in dB/foot and is a linear relationship.
OH7SV Matti Hohtola Ham Projects
- The most modern QRP transceiver in 2004,Direct Conversion HF Transceiver with DDS LO,
50 ohm to 200 ohm HF wide band transformers,
Wilkinson splitter for RX measurements,
Windom baluns 2001/2004,
Ferrite rod antenna for 80 meter, Magnetic Loop Antenna for 80 m, Mascot Switched PSU 9320 modification to 8A peak current, 150W MOSFET linear amplifier for 80m, 80 m HF SSB/CW Transceiver
HA1YA Mechanics & Electronics Inc.
- Specializes in manufacture of middle and high power RF decks and high quality linear amplifiers with metall ceramic tubes for HF, 6m, 2m and 70 cm bands. Transverters, power supplies and control units
[ Hits: 4569 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 8.08 ]
Discovery Power Amplifiers
- The Discovery series of amplifiers are designed and built in the UK by Linear Amp UK Ltd, one of the world’s leading amplifier manufacturers, specializing in high power RF tube amplifiers.
The amplifiers use large GS31 or GS35 ceramic triode tubes. Band coverage 6m, 2m and 70 cms
- Telewave's innovative engineering produces the industry's toughest antenna systems. Yagi, Fiberglass Collinear, and Dipole models are available from 66-2500 MHz. Wattmeters, test equipment,rf power meters, duplexers, filters and cavities, transmitters combiners
WA4DSY 56KB RF Modem
- This is a prototype of the WA4DSY 56KB RF modem. It is intended for use on amateur packet radio networks. The modem generates RF in the 28 to 30 mhz range and requires and linear transverter to convert the signal to a UHF or microwave ham band
- The file MEI-10.ZIP contains educational software to evaluate antenna arrays of up to 8 elements. Two types of arrays may be studied: 2D planar arrays (Yagi-Uda, Circular, etc., up to 6 elements) and colinear arrays (up to 8 elements.)
SRL QuickSilver QS1R VERB
- The QS1R VERB is the most advanced open source digital down conversion (DDC) receiver board on the market. It features a Linear Technologies LTC2208 16 bit, 130 MSPS Analog Digital Converter (ADC) and an Altera EP3C16 Cyclone III FPGA. Connectivity to the PC is through a high speed USB 2.0 interface. QS1R covers 15 kHz through 55 MHz in its standard configuration and can be used in undersampling applications to 300+ MHz.