2 m yagi
and 1 categories
about 2 m yagi on dxzone.com
Result Page: [prev] 1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [next]
Antennas : 10M Antennas : 15M Antennas : 20M Antennas : 20M : 20 meter Yagi antennas Antennas : 2M
Antennas : 6M Antennas : 70cm Antennas : Array Antennas : Feed Lines Antennas : Portable Antennas : Satellite Antennas : VHF UHF Antennas : WiFi Antennas : Yagi CB Radio : References
- 2 Meter 10 Element Quagi Antenna
- This antenna was designed by N6JSX Kuby for Transmitter hiding. Fitting the requirements of directionality, high gain, and portability. This antenna was derived from the ARRL Handbook information on Quagi's and Yagi's; in the absence of two meter Quagi information, UHF Quagi dimensions were scaled into 146 MHz use.
[ Hits: 11718 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.95 ]
- Quagi and Yagi on 2 Meters
- Designing quagi and yagi antennas on 2 Meters, some preliminary notes by Cebik, W4RNL
[ Hits: 3688 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- 2m VHF antennas with high gain
- 2m SSB/CW-12.5 Ohm Yagis with extrem high gain and small bandwidth.
These Yagis were constructed as ultra-light, portable Yagis with extrem high gain. They have small bandwidth and are working from 144,0-144,8MHz with good SWR.
[ Hits: 6803 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.63 ]
- The 2-Element-HB9CV-Beam
- The HB9CV-Beam is a 2-Element-Yagi with two driven elements and was introduced by Rudolf Baumgartner, HB9CV in the 1950ies. The Beam is a coax-feeded version of the ZL-Special
Construction by DK7ZB for 2m, 6m and 10m
[ Hits: 15887 | Votes: 257 | Rating: 7.19 ]
- Portable yagi antennas
- A 3 and 5 element portable yagi antennas for 2 meter band
[ Hits: 4765 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links