Search Results for "2 meter ant"587 links - and 7 categories
Antennas : 12M
- Multiband delta loop by DL2HCB
- A 10-20 meters coverage delta loop antenna by DL2HCB
[ Hits: 76680 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 5.26 ]
- 17 Meter Coaxial Moxon Antenna
- 17 m reduced size coaxial moxon rectangle, an exercise with an MFJ 259B plans by N0KHQ
[ Hits: 11653 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 4117 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- VK5BR 20-40 Metre EH Antennas
- How to construct a very small but efficient Antenna with PVC Plumbing tube and discarded fruit cans. - Just the thing to fit in a small space such as the house attic
[ Hits: 30012 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.12 ]
- 20 Meters EH antenna plans
- 20 M, 1 Foot antenna plan by wb5cxc, includes also two more versions of bigger eh antennas for 20 meters, contribuited by w0kph.
[ Hits: 11882 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.62 ]
- I4SBX EH Antennas
- Three eh antenna plans for 20 40 meters bands.
[ Hits: 6589 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
[ Hits: 6404 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- K9FV 40 meters band loop
- A Mississippi Style 40 meter magnetic loop
made from available aluminum conduit, this antenna will not disappoint by Ken Holland, K9FV
[ Hits: 13135 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Six Meter Moxon Antenna
- Description and phots of a DIY moxon antenna for six meters band, includes clear pictures, drawings and assembling instruction to build this compact antenna for 50 mhz by N2MH
[ Hits: 29570 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 7.04 ]
- My 80 Meter Magnetic Loop
- A custom made 80 meter loop antenna. Reports on usage and tips to build the support.
[ Hits: 24605 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.85 ]
- The KE0VH EH antenna
- This Antenna for 20 meters was built by Bill, WA4KBD
[ Hits: 4074 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HF J-Pole antenna
- A Simple Nondirectional Antenna for Ten Meters
QST February 1950, Easy to build J-Pole antenna for restricted space.
[ Hits: 6048 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- SkyWire horizontal loop antenna
- A Wire resonant loop antenna for 160 meters band article by N4KC
[ Hits: 514 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EA5XQ's Projects: Magnetic Loop
- Due to my job I have top travel a lot around the world, in order to find a way of making radio I decided to build a Magnetic Loop after some comments of other colleagues for working between 20 and 80 meters mainly.
[ Hits: 1633 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Quad loop antenna for 10 meters
- A 27-28 Mhz quad loop antenna by Bernard Mourot F6BCU in french
[ Hits: 1186 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Moxon Rectangle Calculator
- Program to calculate the dimentions of a Moxon Rectangle.
All equations correlated to NEC antenna modeling software for wire diameters from 1e-5 to 1e-2 wavelengths.
[ Hits: 5464 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.72 ]
- 6 Meter Moxom
- Download a 6 meter moxon antenna, drawings, photos, plots by Allen Baker KG4JJH, (10 Mb!)
[ Hits: 3504 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.43 ]
- VU2TQC Slim Jim
- An home made slim jim antenna for 2 meters band by VU2TQC
[ Hits: 869 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Reflected M beam for 20 meters
- The Reflected M beam is made from a pair of wires formed in the letter M that are back to back. One M serves as a driven element and the other can be either a director or a reflector
[ Hits: 4392 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- eBay Store - ON Antennas J Pole
- Buy ham amateur radio, antenna, j pole items from ON ANTENNAS J POLE eBay Store. We sell ham amateur radio, stealth wire, 2 meter, vertical items on eBay.
[ Hits: 736 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
2 meter ant
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter how to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a 2 meter 6 meter wire mes making-a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter 432 meter vertical making a 10 meter to 6 meter 40 meter 17 meter vertic 2 meter to 160 meter dipole 2 meter vhf swr meter 40 meter 80 meter qrp 10 meter little wil 10 meter ht
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links