Search Results for "2 meter antenna tuner"19 links
- 40 thru 10 Meter Zepp Antenna
- A modified 20 meter double zepp wire Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters (with tuner), basic construction and performance information.
[ Hits: 82955 | Votes: 64 | Rating: 5.72 ]
- 160 meter linear loaded Inverted L antenna
- The total length of the inverted L is 240 feet, which is 7/16th of a wave length long. It has a 92 foot horizontal linear load section 1 foot above ground that terminates into a home-brewed parallel network tuner by KN4LF
[ Hits: 3700 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 124502 | Votes: 103 | Rating: 8.28 ]
- End-Fed Half-Wave Antenna & Tuner
- VK2ZAY end-fed antenna for 40 and 80 meter band
[ Hits: 3521 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Delta Loop antenna
- This DeltaLoop antenna has a length of 125 meters, divided into three sides of 40, 42 and 43 meters.
[ Hits: 1966 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- 80-40-20 Meter Dipole antenna
- Multiband dipoles capable of operating on 80 through 6 meters band with a tuner by KJ4EX
[ Hits: 2342 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Endfed wire antenna tuner by KC8AON
- A compact halfwave endfed wire antenna tuner that works 12 thru 40 meters with a halfwave wire for the band of interest attached
[ Hits: 1328 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 160 meter full wave loop antenna
- The antenna is a 10 - 160 meter horizontal loop fed with 450 ohm ladder line all the way into the ham shack to an Palstar AT1500BAL balanced line antenna tuner
[ Hits: 92437 | Votes: 111 | Rating: 6.56 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 8966 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- QRP Antenna 80-40-20-15 End Fed Antenna
- A long wire antenna that will load up on 80, 40, 20 & 15 meters without an antenna tuner and without balun coils
[ Hits: 5498 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- The Joystick Antenna
- The Joystick antenna was used many years ago as an all band vertical HF antenna under restricted space situations that would cover from 80 meters thru 10 meters with a tuner and was a great commercial success Some hams even had success with it on 160 meters.
[ Hits: 4330 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Understanding Standing Wave Ratios SWR
- We worry a lot about Standing Wave Ratio (SWR) in amateur radio since SWR is one indication of how well our antenna system is working. Most HF transceivers and antenna tuners have built in SWR meters. SWR is a measure of a transceiver'
s output power verses the portion of that power reflected by the antenna system
[ Hits: 8201 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- QRP 20m Antenna Tuner Unit
- A QRP antenna tuner for 20 meters band
[ Hits: 10245 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5291 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Switched inductor L match tuner
- A 10 to 80 meters band qrp antenna tuner by KC8AON, based on Steve Weber, KD1JV "ALT or Altoids L Tuner"
[ Hits: 5778 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.28 ]
- IK-STIC 2 vertical multiband antenna
- The IK-STIC 2 is a vertical, all band, antenna that is over 25 feet tall yet weighs under 5 pounds.
Based on a telescopic pipe or a fiberglass fishing pole, using a tuner it can easily cover the amateur radio HF bands from 40 - 10 Meters
[ Hits: 4597 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- 40 80 Meter GP Vertical
- A vertical antenna for 40 and 80 meters band with no need of antenna tuner, based on a telescopic fiberglass mast of 48 feet by N8NSN
[ Hits: 1868 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Multiband Vertical Antenna Project
- A simple multiband vertical dipole antenna for 20 meters and above, with a tuner, that will provide gain and a circular pattern on the higher bands.
[ Hits: 640 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Arduino antenna tuner
- This project describes an ARDUINO based automatic antenna tuner, for an end-fed half wave (EFHW) antenna, working on 20 & 40 meter bands
[ Hits: 3744 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.67 ]
2 meter antenna tuner
You can try similar terms6 meter antenna tuner 10 meter antenna tuner 4 meter antenna tuner 2 meter antenna tuner 11-meter-antenna-tuner 11 meter antenna tuner 6 meter tuner 40 meter tuner two meter tuner 6 meter ant tuner 80 meter tuner 2 meter tuner tuner + swr meter antenna tuner tuner 80 meter bands tuner ant
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links