Search Results for "2 meter atu"13 links
- W5QJR Antenna Revisited
- This antenna combines the features of a horizontal and a vertical antenna to provide constant signal level to all stations from near-in to more than 1,000 miles It is the optimum antenna for rag chewing and net operation on 40, 80 and 160 meters
[ Hits: 2444 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The 50 MHz DK7ZB Quadlong
- The Quadlong antenna for the six meter band. This antenna feature a total gain of 6,4 dBd, F/B 21 dB and is also available in 70MHz version. Includes detailed pictures and plot diagrams.
[ Hits: 1197 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Delta Loop antenna
- This DeltaLoop antenna has a length of 125 meters, divided into three sides of 40, 42 and 43 meters.
[ Hits: 1960 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- A 5 band log periodic dipole array
- Modified version of the Telerana antenna which was orginially featured in the July 1979 issue of QST. The array is suspended within a framework made of fiberglass poles emanating from a central hub with the ends tied together with light weight rope around the perimeter. 10-15-20-30-40 meter band coverage
[ Hits: 9156 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- Tri-band Horizontal Triangular Loop Antenna
- A small tri-band antenna that feature some interesting properties. Designed for the 20 , 15 and 10 meter bands, it can produce low angle high gain radiation patterns on all 3 bands in more than one direction which will make it a great antenna for the long haul.
[ Hits: 453 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Moxon Antenna for 2 meters
- A moxon antenna for 2 meters band featuring 6 dBi and a F/B of 30 dBi
[ Hits: 274 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- QRP 20m Antenna Tuner Unit
- A QRP antenna tuner for 20 meters band
[ Hits: 10220 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- The FD4 Windom antenna
- This antenna originated from darc QRV magazine in 1971 should be attributed to DJ2KT, works on 80 40 20 10 meters without ATU, based on the Windom principle.
[ Hits: 3463 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- N1KXR/B - Ten-Meter Propagation Beacon
- N1KXR/B went on the air at 21:00 Hours EST on Saturday, November 22, 2008 and has been in continual operation. Located in Northampton, Massachusetts [USA] (grid square: FN32), it transmits 24/7/365 and is coordinated with the IARU Region 2 HF Beacon Coordinator.
[ Hits: 110 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- N1KXR/B Ten-Meter Propagation Beacon
- The N1KXR/B went on the air at 21:00 Hours EST on Saturday, November 22, 2008. This beacon is coordinated with the IARU Region 2 HF Beacon Coordinator and is located in Deerfield, Massachusetts USA
[ Hits: 284 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The AZIMUTH program plots a world map in either azimuth (beam heading) or Mercator projections. If you specify your home location in latitude and longitude, the azimuth projection is centred on your location. The Azimuth map program can display Maidenhead grids - this is useful for 6m, 2m, and UHF DX communication display. Various features of the map are: Azimuth or Mercator projections , Maidenhead grid display, Simple map zooming, Print maps with adequate resolution up to one meter sized map
[ Hits: 5946 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Arduino antenna tuner
- This project describes an ARDUINO based automatic antenna tuner, for an end-fed half wave (EFHW) antenna, working on 20 & 40 meter bands
[ Hits: 3631 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.48 ]
- DSP-10 2-meter DSP transceiver
- The DSP-10 is an amateur-radio, software-defined 2-meter transceiver that can be built at home. It operates not only on SSB, FM and CW, but also on four Weak-Signal modes. Features are tailored to operation on VHF, UHF and Microwave frequencies. By W7PUA
[ Hits: 14562 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 8.17 ]
2 meter atu
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter how to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a 2 meter 6 meter wire mes making-a 10 meter to 6 meter making a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter to 160 meter dipole 40 meter 17 meter vertic 2 meter 432 meter vertical 2 meter mag 40 meter net 10 meter v hb9 six meter 80 meter l 2 meter ssb
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links