Whiskey Alpha DX group
- "Formed in 1996 in the USA, the ""Whiskey Alpha"" group has members in a few different country's and is growing every day. We provide all members with a ""personalized"" QSL card design. Membership has no annual dues, and is for life."
Royal Signals Amateur Radio Society
- The Amateur Radio Society of ROYAL SIGNALS (British Army), 1550 Members. MERCURY Journal issued three times a year (Editor G3NVK) Regular (daily) Nets. Awards and Contests. Own QSL Bureau. E-mail List Server open to all. Regularly updated Web Site (Web Master G3NVK) includes EASYMAIL facility, Guest Book, Photo Gallery, Society Rules, Military Museums.
- Manufacturer of single band and multiband transceiver bandpass filters for HF. High pass filters, two radoi headphones mix and switch, 6 meter portable antenna, antenna remote switching and steering.
Popagation studies committeePriority listing
- This page is about the RSGB's Propagation Studies Committee, its work, services and current projects, together with guides to where to find more about matters relating to propagation on the Internet at all levels from introductory to professional. Watch this space!
Muir Communications Ltd - Victoria BC.
- Amateur Radio and 2-way commercial Radio Dealer. Sales and service for ICOM Radio Products. CB Radios, antennas and installations. Spread Spectrum Radio modems.
- Carrier Communications sells new and used Motorola and GE two-way radios and microwave equipment We also rent space in 22 antenna sites located throughout California to commerical and amateur radio users.
Antique Electronic Supply
- Antique Electronic Supply has a complete line of vacuum tubes. We feature Svetlana vacuum tubes for amateur radio, broadcaasting and audio applications. We have over 700,000 new old stock tubes to choose from. We also have a complete line of transformers, featuring Hammond and One Electron. Capacitors, resistors, parts, books, etc. Most orders shipped within 24 hours. Major credit cards accpeted. E-mail for free catalog!
- The file MEI-10.ZIP contains educational software to evaluate antenna arrays of up to 8 elements. Two types of arrays may be studied: 2D planar arrays (Yagi-Uda, Circular, etc., up to 6 elements) and colinear arrays (up to 8 elements.)