Search Results for "2 meter pa"191 links
Antennas : 10M
- Petlowany Three-Band Burner Antenna
- The Petlowany Three-Band Burner is a simple, low-cost, trapless short vertical antenna which amazingly works on three HF bands (20, 15 and 10 meters). This web page contains pictures, performance data, and enough construction details so you can homebrew your own.
[ Hits: 5554 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- Monster Quads
- N6LF tells us about his monster two-element 40-meter quad, with bonus three elements on 20 and 15
[ Hits: 5719 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF Copper Loop for 20 and 15 meters
- A Small Transmitting Loop Antenna for 14MHz and 21MHz.
This is an antenna you might consider if you have limited space, by Lloyd Butler VK5BR
[ Hits: 6599 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Trapped dipole for 40-80-160 meters
- Build a space efficient trapped dipole antenna for 40-80-160 meter bands using RG-58 and PVC pipe by W8NX
[ Hits: 83292 | Votes: 98 | Rating: 6.04 ]
- Inverted L for 160 meters
- An inverted L antenna for 160 meters band by VE2DPE in french
[ Hits: 4909 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Building High Power, High Q, Loading Coils
- This page describes the loading coil (inductor) that W8WWV built for my center-loaded 160 meter (1.83 MHz) vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 5861 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- An 80-160 magnetic loop antenna
- A classic diamond shape loop antenna that works fine on 80 and 160 meters band. This loop design allow a few watts power only and include part list and construction details.
[ Hits: 5081 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- KD6WD Moxon Antenna Project
- KD6WD introduce moxon rectangles, and in particular explains how he built a moxon antenna for 15 17 and 20 meters band with excellent pictures
[ Hits: 7142 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.14 ]
- VK5AH -HF 4 Bander dipole
- A multiband 80-40-20-15 meters dipole wire antenna that can be extended to cover 160 meters too.
[ Hits: 48765 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.90 ]
- The Sperrtopf antenna for 2 meter band
- By ON4CFC Pascal, describe how to build a Sperrtopf or Sleeve antenna for the 144 Mhz, PDF File by antennex
[ Hits: 1669 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 2 Meter Turnstile Antenna
- Here are construction plans of a Turnstile antenna that can be used for space communication on the 2 meter amateur radio band. Specifically for 145.80 mHz
[ Hits: 3722 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Shortened dipole for 80-40 meters
- A shortened dipole for 80 and 40 meters band in spansih
[ Hits: 3258 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Hex Array - 80/40 Meter Vertical
- This page describes a homebrew 80/40 meter trap vertical antenna. Includes an interesting antenna raising system that allow easy setup and tuning.
[ Hits: 6883 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 20 meters Cage Dipole
- Cage Dipole is based on the fact that a wireframe does emulate a tubing of the same diameter, supposed that the wires in the frame are close enough to resemble a solid surface.
[ Hits: 11575 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Build a hanging dipole for 2 metres
- Described here is a simple omni-directional, vertically-polarized dipole for two meters. Made from coaxial cable, it can be rolled up and stored in a small container
[ Hits: 4940 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- EC2APU multiband wire antenna
- Wire antenna for 10-15-20-40-80 meters band, with many drawings and description in spanish
[ Hits: 5393 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Ultimate Portable HF Vertical Antenna
- A279;A light and compact antenna that is easy to build, and easy to find parts for. Band coverage is 60 through 10 meters.
[ Hits: 3828 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- DCTL Antennas and other compact antennas
- The Distributed Capacitance Twisted Loop is an inexpensive, effective, resonant alternative that can fit in a 8' tall by 12' or so wide space, like a wall, or balcony, even on 80 meters. 160 meters from an apartment, a full wave look and a cage dipole
[ Hits: 3760 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Backyard 7 Mhz Vertical
- A vertical antenna for 40 meters band by PA5MW
[ Hits: 708 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Windom for 80-40-20-10 m
- A windom multiband antenna for 80 40 20 and 10 meters band. Include picture for a 1:6 Balun. In french
[ Hits: 7227 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.18 ]
- AF6P - FILAMARS of San Diego
- Web page of the filipino american amateur radio society of san diego af6p. it's repeater in 2 meters and 220 mhz cover a wide range and can be accessed anywhere in san diego area.
[ Hits: 834 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- W4JPL John personalpage and the W4JPL 10 meter Beacon
[ Hits: 925 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Russian VHF Trophy
- For carrying out of bilateral QSOs on band of 2 meters, 70 and 23 centimeters all kinds of modulation. It is authorized to spend QSOs, using all kinds of passage: TROPO, ES, AURORA, MS, FAI, EME, IONO,
[ Hits: 492 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 2 KW Power Amplifier for 2 meters
- 2 KW power amplifier for 144 MHz using the GU84B tube by Paul Chominski WA6PY
[ Hits: 6832 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Toaster transceiver
- A 2W 80 meters transceiver assembled into a toaster case.
[ Hits: 1334 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
2 meter pa
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a how to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter making-a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter 6 meter wire mes 40 meter 17 meter vertic 2 meter 432 meter vertical making a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter pa 17 meter db meter 11 meter eh rf amp meter 10 meter amp 10 meter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links