Search Results for "2 meter"929 links - and 7 categories
Antennas : 10M
- 10 Meter Wire Jpole
- A vertical en-fed zepp for 28.4 Mhz by N1LO
[ Hits: 9044 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- WARC 3 band dipole
- A dipole antenna for 12 17 and 30 meters band
[ Hits: 5875 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- A Collapsible 2-Element Delta Quad
- This easy-to-build and inexpensive 2 meter antenna is also made to store easily. It's designed for hand held use, so it's great for fox hunting! By Charles Scharlau, NZ0I
[ Hits: 2617 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- 2 meter dipole antenna
- Pictures comments and detail on a 2 elements antenna for 2 meters band
[ Hits: 19402 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 4.99 ]
- W1ZY 40 meter moxon antenna
- W1ZY's 40 Meter MOXON is the product of 9 months of experimentation. The final array is reversible and constructed from No. 12 insulated wire fed through two RF current baluns
[ Hits: 2721 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 6682 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Top loaded vertical
- Vertical Antenna for 40m Band with elevated Radials
Top Load is a Mesh 2 x 1 meter (Netz 2x1m)
enamelled wire 0.5 mm diameter (CuL 0,5mm)
[ Hits: 2121 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Backyard 7 Mhz Vertical
- A vertical antenna for 40 meters band by PA5MW
[ Hits: 845 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 1.8 to 21 Mhz Magnetic Loop antenna
- Magnetic loops are a compromise antenna and performance will be down on a full size-wire antenna particurlarly on lower HF Bands. This article compare this magnetic loop with a full-sized wire antenna on 80 meters by VK3YE
[ Hits: 9275 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.53 ]
- What make the carolina windom so good
- The off-center fed CAROLINA WINDOM provides outstanding performance on all bands. This includes all the WARC bands, 30, 17, and 12 meters.
[ Hits: 6338 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Bicone antenna
- This antenna is a simple double bowtie biconical dipole design. It was designed as a broadband scanner antenna resonant on the 2 meter ham band.
[ Hits: 2588 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The Small Loop Project
- AM loop antenna for 75/80 meters band
[ Hits: 3427 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- DCTL Antennas and other compact antennas
- The Distributed Capacitance Twisted Loop is an inexpensive, effective, resonant alternative that can fit in a 8' tall by 12' or so wide space, like a wall, or balcony, even on 80 meters. 160 meters from an apartment, a full wave look and a cage dipole
[ Hits: 3871 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5272 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- W8NGA Beacon
- 28.207 MHz 5 watts into a 10 meter Ringo
[ Hits: 188 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 10 Meter Beacon - 28.2845 Mhz
Location: Jamestown Township, Michigan USA - Grid EN72bu
[ Hits: 182 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WD2XSH The 500 KC Amateur Radio Experimental Group
- The ARRL 600 meter experimental group
[ Hits: 345 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Russian VHF Trophy
- For carrying out of bilateral QSOs on band of 2 meters, 70 and 23 centimeters all kinds of modulation. It is authorized to spend QSOs, using all kinds of passage: TROPO, ES, AURORA, MS, FAI, EME, IONO,
[ Hits: 511 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Build a 2 meter duplexer
- The duplexer is conservatively rated at 150 watts input, but it should withstand up to 300 watts.
[ Hits: 7548 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.62 ]
- FM Morse Code Keyer
- A simple circuit which will generate a 700 Hz tone into any FM transceiver allowing an amateur to practice CW with another amateur on a 2 meter simplex frequency.
[ Hits: 1686 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter how to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a making-a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter 6 meter wire mes making a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter 432 meter vertical 2 meter to 160 meter dipole 40 meter 17 meter vertic 11 meter 80 meter ssb s meter add qrp 80 meter s meter 6 meter fm
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links