Search Results for "2 metres"27 links
Antennas : 160M
- A Practical Antenna for 160 Metres
- 140 feet of insulated wire, the first half of which (70 feet) is space wound on an insulated tube.
[ Hits: 86907 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 6.91 ]
- Trap Dipole for 17 and 20
- M0XDX trap dipole for 17 and 20 metres made from two fibreglass telescopic 5 metre long fishing poles.
[ Hits: 1941 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Bicycle Rim Antenna for 20 Metres
- A small transmitting loop antenna for 20 metres using a aluminium bicycle wheel rim.
[ Hits: 5324 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Portable Magnetic Loop Antenna Version 2
- A simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres. For its size, the performance of the antenna always astounds me, although it is never going to replace a Yagi
[ Hits: 4627 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Build a hanging dipole for 2 metres
- Described here is a simple omni-directional, vertically-polarized dipole for two meters. Made from coaxial cable, it can be rolled up and stored in a small container
[ Hits: 5043 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- QRP Fan Dipole
- Attic dipole antenna that allow to operate QRP from 40 metres to 10 metres, specifically 40, 20, 17, 15 & 10 metres by M0WYM
[ Hits: 7349 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.40 ]
- G4FON Magnetic Loop Antenna
- A simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres, but by changing the overall length of the wire coverage of other bands is feasible
[ Hits: 1433 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A Portable Multi-Band Magnetic Loop Antenna
- Described here is a simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres, but by changing the overall length of the wire coverage of other bands is feasible
[ Hits: 32161 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- HF Receiving Loop
- This experiment was inspired by Peter VK2TPM's receiving loop experiments for 80 metres.
[ Hits: 1536 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Jim, G3RTE and Phil, G3SWH will be QRV on all bands 80 to 10 metres as VK9C/G6AY on CW only from the Cocos Island Motel on West Island between 22nd February and 5th March 2011
[ Hits: 96 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- International 70 MHz allocations
- The Four Metres website offer a global overview graph of the four meter band plans world wide
[ Hits: 453 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- VK2KFJ, Steve in Sydney, Australia.
- VK2KFJ amatuer radio information pages, including packet radio, six metres, radio modifications, local repeater lists.
[ Hits: 1155 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- UK Radio Amateurs Annual CW Table
- The purpose of the table is to encourage CW activity on the HF bands and six metres. Each year participants start afresh and work as many DXCC entities on each of the ten bands as possible between 0000Z on 1st January and 2400Z on 31st December
[ Hits: 243 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Free London
- Radio Free London is now BACK ON THE AIR.
We are now back on medium wave (AM) on 1125kHz (266 metres) and 5805kHz short wave every Sunday. The SW service consists of a 4 hour loop of 2 programmes. The medium wave service has a third bonus programme making it a 6 hour loop of 3 programmes.
[ Hits: 706 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Log For the Radio Amateur on all bands from 180 metres to 24GHz by G0MDO
[ Hits: 3902 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- converting Philips FM-828E to 6 metres
- conversion of low band VHF Philips FM-828 E band down to 6 metres
[ Hits: 1259 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- converting Philips FM-92 E to 6 metres
- conversion of low band VHF Philips FM-92E to 6 metres
[ Hits: 1576 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- converting AWA RT-85 E band to 6 metres
- conversion of low band VHF AWA RT-85 transceiver down to 6 metres.
[ Hits: 944 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- converting AWA 25M-22 to 6 metres
- conversion of low band VHF AWA 25M-22 carphone onto 6 metres.
[ Hits: 869 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- converting AWA 25M-1 to 6 metres
- conversion of low band VHF AWA 25M-1 carphone onto 6 metres.
[ Hits: 1102 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar terms40 metres 11 metres 4 metres 6 metres 2 metres 10 metres v quad 11 metres moxom 30 metres feet-metres conversion hi pass filter 160 metres 8 element yagi 20 metres band delta loop v quode 11 metres
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links