Search Results for "2.4 antenna"55 links - and 1 categories
- Build a 2.4GHz Vertical antenna
- Building a 2.4GHz vertical collinear omnidirectional antenna
[ Hits: 72671 | Votes: 86 | Rating: 4.93 ]
- 2.4GHz Helix antenna
- Concise instructions on making a broadband helical antenna for 2.4GHz use, such as: 802.11b wireless networking 2.4GHz video links.
[ Hits: 47306 | Votes: 92 | Rating: 5.93 ]
- A Quadruple Helix for AO-40
- A homebrew project of a quadruple helix antenna system based on G3RUH 16 turn helix antenna for 2.4 GHz.
[ Hits: 7397 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.71 ]
- 13 cm Helix Antenna
- Here is the design of a 2.4 GHz antenna that is ideal for amateur satellite communications. This antenna is easy to assemble because the design itself tolerates inaccuracies in the construction without really affecting performance.
[ Hits: 61671 | Votes: 67 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- A Horn Antenna for 2.4 GHz.
- This Antenna is not really practical for AO-40 reception, but horn antennas have a number of qualities useful in microwave antenna testing and noise figure measurements.
[ Hits: 10254 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 3.48 ]
- 2.4G Antenna
- Pictures of 2.4 Ghz antennas, JN1GKZ S-band homemade antennas
[ Hits: 10957 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 4.21 ]
- Cheap antenna to make from 160m - 6m
- The antenna is nothing more than a simple 2.4 metre square loop drawing pinned to the internal brick wall of the spare bedroom. Yep, thats right, the inside wall of the spare bedroom - ideal for flat dwellers, hotel rooms or whinging neighbours, The loop has a simple switched inductance at the top of the square loop and uses a simple coaxial stub to tune the antenna. An additional variable capacitor placed across the feedpoint can be used to fine tune the resonance of the antenna, by Andy G0FTD
[ Hits: 38978 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.88 ]
- 802.11b Antenna on the Cheap
- Build a 802.11b antenna using PVC, some cheap copper tubing, a Pringles can, and some scrap cardboard, in a few hours. Tests state a 12db gain on 2.4 Ghz
[ Hits: 2935 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Building a 2.4GHz 10 Element Brass Yagi
- Build this home made yagi antenna for your 2.4ghz wireless ethernet.
[ Hits: 60989 | Votes: 100 | Rating: 7.32 ]
- Helical Antenna for 2.4 GHz and 802.11b
- The following page details construction of a Helical antenna based on the superb design by Jason Hecker.
[ Hits: 5052 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- WLAN antenna 2.4 GHz Do-It-Yourself
- A simple homebrew outdoor antenna to 2.4 GHz band.
[ Hits: 134800 | Votes: 162 | Rating: 5.54 ]
- Simple double-quad Antenna
- 2.4 Ghz quad antenna
[ Hits: 42030 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- A Tincan feed for 2.45Ghz
- Construction details for a simple but effective antenna for 2.45Ghz wireless lan use.
[ Hits: 6475 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.56 ]
- Mobile 2.45Ghz antenna
- A prototype 2.45ghz antenna for mobile use. This antenna has been u sed for surveying signal strength using a variety of free wlan tools.
[ Hits: 5834 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Dish 802.11 Wireless Networking Antenna
- This antenna modification is for the IEEE 802.11b networking protocol that operates at 2.4 GHz. It can be scaled easily to the 5 GHz frequency used by IEEE 802.11a by simply scaling the dimensions on the feed can and the excitation antenna to 2.4/5 = 48% of the dimensions shown above.
[ Hits: 9060 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- 2.4GHz Short Backfire Antenna
- My short backfire antenna for 2.45ghz by carl rabe - g6nlc
[ Hits: 26057 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.07 ]
- 2.4 Ghz double quad antenna
- An easy to build, compact antenna for wireless lan applications that offers a reasonable amount gain.
[ Hits: 26665 | Votes: 78 | Rating: 5.32 ]
- Pringles Yagi Antenna
- Design and build a Pringles Yagi antenna for 2.4Ghz.
[ Hits: 7769 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- WK8L's ATV Page
- Includes links and documentation on wifi antennas, 2.4 GHz Coffee Can Feed Antennas
[ Hits: 3373 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- MicroTV Aerial - Seattle Wireless
- Yagi antenna for 2.4Ghz band
[ Hits: 5689 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Loop-Uda-Yagi for 2.4 Ghz
- Information on wifi antenna
[ Hits: 4587 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.84 ]
- ITELITE Antennas
- ITELITE manufactures omnidirectional, sector and directional antennas 900 MHz 2.4 GHz 3.5 GHz 5 GHz 5.8 GHz antennas.
[ Hits: 641 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Platinum Technologies
- Manufacture sector, omni directional, panel and parabolic antennas for professional base and client stations. 900 Mhz, 2.4 Ghz 3.5 Ghz and 5 Ghz antennas
[ Hits: 282 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SuperPass Company Inc.
- Antenna manufactuer, Panel antennas, sector panel antennas, high gain for ISM, MMDS, PCS, GSM, CDMA, TDMA, 400MHz, 900MHz,1.9GHz, 2.4GHz, 2.7GHz, 3.5GHz,5.8GHz. Broadband wireless applications for ISP,ASP.
[ Hits: 1729 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Prototype SWR meter for 2.45Ghz
- Testing antenna's is a lot easier if you have a good swr meter this is a prototype of a design by g7eyt.
[ Hits: 8954 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]