Search Results for "2.4 antenna"60 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Collinear
- 802.11 2.4Ghz Low-Power Vertical Antenna
- A 2.4Ghz low-power 5dBi vertical collinear
antenna for 802.11 applications
[ Hits: 8825 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.37 ]
- 2.4GHz Colliner Antenna Design
- Antenna for 802.11 applications
[ Hits: 10850 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.42 ]
- 13 cm Helix Antenna
- Here is the design of a 2.4 GHz antenna that is ideal for amateur satellite communications. This antenna is easy to assemble because the design itself tolerates inaccuracies in the construction without really affecting performance.
[ Hits: 63482 | Votes: 69 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- 2.4 Ghz double quad antenna
- An easy to build, compact antenna for wireless lan applications that offers a reasonable amount gain.
[ Hits: 2414 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Helical/helix antenna 2.4 GHz HOWTO
- Helical/helix antenna cookbook recipe for 2.4 GHz wavelans and/or WiFi applications
[ Hits: 6729 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- A Horn Antenna for 2.4 GHz.
- This Antenna is not really practical for AO-40 reception, but horn antennas have a number of qualities useful in microwave antenna testing and noise figure measurements.
[ Hits: 10599 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 3.39 ]
- Horn antenna for AO-40 by AA2TX
- These notes provide the directions for constructing a Cardboard-box antenna for receiving the AMSAT OSCAR-40 satellite on 2.4 GHz (S-band.) It is constructed from two cardboard cartons, aluminum foil, and packing tape. No coax, connectors, or soldering is needed.
[ Hits: 1043 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Pringles Yagi Antenna
- Design and build a Pringles Yagi antenna for 2.4Ghz.
[ Hits: 7812 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.29 ]
- WK8L's ATV Page
- Includes links and documentation on wifi antennas, 2.4 GHz Coffee Can Feed Antennas
[ Hits: 3422 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- MicroTV Aerial - Seattle Wireless
- Yagi antenna for 2.4Ghz band
[ Hits: 5712 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 2.4GHz Cubic Quad Antenna
- The Cubic Quad antenna is a commonly homemade antenna in the range of about 150 odd MHz. Our little project was to design one of these for use in the 2.4GHz range for 802.11 wireless LANs.
[ Hits: 36254 | Votes: 66 | Rating: 5.49 ]
- Wifi: Building Yagi Antennas
- Example and resources of 2.4 Ghz yagi antenna plans
[ Hits: 12715 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- A 2.4 Ghz High gain antenna
- Here is how to build a high gain antenna for 2.4 gHz wireless networks. Several hams are experimenting with these devices in an effort to build a network. It is sometimes referred to as Hinternet or HSMM.
[ Hits: 60450 | Votes: 83 | Rating: 5.73 ]
- CD Case WI-FI antenna
- A bi-quad antenna for wireless 2.4 Ghz made using a cd case
[ Hits: 13863 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- WiFI Collinear antenna
- Pictures and homebrew instructions for this collinear 2.4 Ghz antenna
[ Hits: 5822 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- CORNET 2.4 giga WIFI antenna
[ Hits: 6225 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.45 ]
- Obelisk Wireless LAN Antenna
- Obelisk Sector Antenna for 2.4 and 5.8 GHz Wireless LAN Dragoslav Dobričić, YU1AW
[ Hits: 4172 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.29 ]
- A 2.4Ghz Low-Power Vertical Collinear antenna
- Antenna for 802.11 applications by Brian Oblivion and Capt.Kaboom
[ Hits: 3816 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- Inverted Amos Antenna for WiFi
- Inverted Amos Sector Antenna for 2.4 GHz WiFi by
Dragoslav Dobričić, YU1AW
[ Hits: 4648 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.12 ]
- Amateur TV transmitters and receivers for ham operators, wireless cameras, ham antennas, 2.4 1.2 900 Mhz systems
[ Hits: 712 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna gp 2 antenna w5 antenna 144 mhz antenna 10 m antenna 10m end fed antenna car gp antenna ewe antenna 11 m antenna uhf antenna 70 mhz antenna 58 cb antenna 30m antenna l antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links