- Yagi Calculator is a Windows program that also runs well on Linux, Ubuntu 8.10 under Wine, to produce dimensions for a DL6WU style long Yagi antenna. Long yagis are commonly used from the 144MHz amateur band to the 2.4GHz band.
Horn antenna for AO-40 by AA2TX
- These notes provide the directions for constructing a Cardboard-box antenna for receiving the AMSAT OSCAR-40 satellite on 2.4GHz (S-band.) It is constructed from two cardboard cartons, aluminum foil, and packing tape. No coax, connectors, or soldering is needed.
A 2.4Ghz High gain antennapop
- Here is how to build a high gain antenna for 2.4gHz wireless networks. Several hams are experimenting with these devices in an effort to build a network. It is sometimes referred to as Hinternet or HSMM.
Coffee Can WiFi Antenna
- This wi-fi antenna design is a much simpler DIY project than the pringles cantenna. Basically there are 3 parts to a build-your-own 2.4Ghz cantenna kit: a pigtail, an N-female connector and a metal coffee can.
[ Hits: 857 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
Easy 2.4GHz Omnidirectional Antenna
- A step by step guide to easily make a homemade antenna for the Wi-FI band and for a fraction of the cost of a common WIFI commercial antenna.
[ Hits: 255 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
An Easy Wifi Yagi Antennanew
- A 2.4GHz WiFi antenna that can boost your WiFi signals for many miles. It\'s an easy to build Yagi antenna project done with some popsicle sticks, paper clips and glue.