Search Results for "20 element"104 links
Antennas : 10M
- 2 element Quand antenna for 10 - 12 - 15 -17 - 20 meters band
[ Hits: 10243 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- Multiband Cubical Quads
- EI7BA Multiband Cubical Quads projects, includes two elements quad antennas for 10 12 15 17 20 meters band. Performance considerations, detailed pictures and construction notes.
[ Hits: 7399 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 4113 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- Cedevita-20 Antenna
- The Cedevita-20 is a hybrid monoband antenna, the result of merging the radiator of a shortened vertical with one element of a dipole. It fits on most balconies and must be hung from the ceiling.
By ik1zyw Paolo Cravero
[ Hits: 5078 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- PV4 4 element Yagi antenna
- PV4, W2PV 4 element Yagi antenna as described in ARRL antenna handbook 15th edition for 20 meters band by T93M
[ Hits: 7186 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- 3 elements Yagi for 20 meters
- A 3 Element Mono-band Yagi for 20 meters by Kees Wiegers, PA5CW (ex-PA3BHS)
[ Hits: 11034 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.12 ]
- 43 element Yagi for 2 mt.
- 43 Element Yagi for 144.200 MHz by VE7BQH
[ Hits: 26580 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.31 ]
- Stacked 7-Element-2m-Yagis
- These yagis and groups were designed with YO7.23 from K6STI and checked with EZNEC from W7EL. With a gain of 14/17/20dBd they have a good relation between gain and mechanical problems.
[ Hits: 3670 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- 6element 50 MHZ Yagi
- Less than 20' long but super gain figure and wideband with flat SWR.
[ Hits: 529 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 40 Meter Parasitic Delta Loop
- 40 Meter 2 element full size parasitic delta loop wire beam construction and switchable
[ Hits: 31941 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 6.28 ]
- The EH Antenna analyzed
- This report is a recent analysis of the EH antenna using the Pspice program and considering the antenna as a set of circuit elements
[ Hits: 1216 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- W6NL 40m Moxon Yagi
- Designed and built by W6NL looks like a loaded yagi this 2 element moxon antenna offer 6dbi
[ Hits: 3894 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.78 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5480 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A tri-band 2 element portable Yagi
- HF Wire Yagi antenna with notes and eznec file on original article of a Portable 3-Band Yagi antenna for 10-15-20 meter band made with wire elements. Include link the original to QST article.
[ Hits: 14212 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 80Mt rotating Quad
- 2el 40Ft front to back spacing 80 meters Quad antenna
[ Hits: 9367 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Reflected M beam for 20 meters
- The Reflected M beam is made from a pair of wires formed in the letter M that are back to back. One M serves as a driven element and the other can be either a director or a reflector
[ Hits: 4391 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Technician Class Question Pool
- Re-release of the 2006 Element 2 Technician Class Question Pool February 6, 2006
Valid until June 30, 2010
[ Hits: 664 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- UK Shortwave and Scanning Forum
- The ultimate UK Shortwave and Scanning forum
[ Hits: 1583 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A low pass filter circuit
- A simple 7 element, Chebyshev low pass filter, rolls of at 30MHz. Attenuation is better than -40dB at 60MHz, -65dB at 90MHz, -80dB at 120MHz.
[ Hits: 5012 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- Some good ideas for a big Delta Loop antenna
- A 3 element DELTA LOOP on 20 meter, 4 on 15 and 5 on 10: my new beam (Just some good ideas)
[ Hits: 7519 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar terms7 element 440mhz yagi 7 element 440mhz y 9 element 47 element 4 element 2 element 16 element 15 element 13 element 3 element 10m 15m 20m ya 4 element 40m 5 element 1 element 17m 3 element 2 element 7 mhz 3 element 10m 15m 20m be
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links