Search Results for "20 loops"6 links
- K9AY terminated loops for 75m
- It is very compact, low noise and directive with an impressive 20 to 25 dB front to back
[ Hits: 227 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Delta loops for 15 20 and 30 m
- Full Wave Delta Loops for 15, 20 and 30m with perimiter dipole, quiet, low TOA, mono-band - a perfect stealth omnidirectional solution
[ Hits: 3580 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- DL-Special DX Antenna - 2 Delta Loops in Phase
- Two Delta-Loops in phase. The purpose of this article is to propose an antenna with a high gain, a high efficiency and a very low price that is
easy to build for any frequency.
[ Hits: 632 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Thinking about Ideal Loops
- Loop antennae have been used from ELF to UHF since the beginning of radiocommunications. At low frequencies, the main problem for loop antennae is to have enough sensitivity; the antenna being very small respect to the wavelength the collected energy is also small. To increase the output level the loop may be made resonant, so loosing it%u2019s intrinsic aperiodic characteristics.
[ Hits: 1897 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Half Square vs the Loop Skywire
- by Jim Stafford, W4QO appeared in QRP Quarterly, Fall, 2006
[ Hits: 639 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Fun and Games with the Spiderbeam 18 Meter Pole
- A portable operation experience with a SpiderBeam pole during a contest, testing wire antennas, like dipole and delta loops configurations on 20 40 and 80 meters band.
[ Hits: 123 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar terms50 mhz loops loops 20 loops loops n more 6m 4 loops am loops mfj loops delta loops 6 meter loops ground loops magnic loops loops antenna quad loops magnetic loops broadband loops
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links