HF Copper Looppop
- A small transmitting loop antenna for 14MHz and 21MHz. This is an antenna you might consider if you have limited space, by Lloyd Butler VK5BR
Based on material originally published in Amateur Radio, 11 1991
Whitton Amateur Radio Group
- If you find yourself in London then please do visit. The club operates a HF station with the call sign GX0MIN, Friday evenings. We have held the contest call sign M2W since 2000, and regularly participate in HF contests. CQWW SSB is a favourite and the group has operated the October event from Whitton using M2W and from DX locations during the years, with the calls 9H0WW, ZC4DX, C56DX, A45ZN.
This Week in Amateur Radio
- Amateur Radio News and Information Bulletin Service delivered via satellite on AMC-7, transponder 5, 7.5 MHz wideband audio and over the internet in MP3 and RealAudio format
- Distributor of electronic's, also carry astatic, cherokee, cobra, dosy, firestik, solarcon,CB radios,10 meter radio's, antennas, microphones, power supplies, echo boards, expanders, meters and CB accessories along with Mobile audio/video products.
- This is the most advanced scanner software for the AR8200 and the AR8600. It can effect any type of scan, can scan from 1KHz to 3000MHz in one time. The AREight is a software for help you to listen signals from around the globe on the shortwave bands
Radio QRP - The Art of Low Power
- QRP is The Art of Low Power Radio where the challenge is to operate and/or build AM radio transmitters usinga bare minimum of components, money and construction skill.