AA4DF's Consumer Electronics Repair
- Look for free manuals (download) in amongst paid offerings for test equipment manuals. The freebies page also has mostly ham material. We do also sell major ham collections at pretty much close to our production and distribution costs.
RF-overload for Icom IC 746 756 series
- The following transceivers can be susceptible to damage from a strong RF field (or RF-overload) IC-746 IC-746PRO IC-756 IC-756PRO IC-756PROII
IC-756PROIII n1eq explain why
- Icom Kenwood Yaesu MyDel dealer, offer a wide range of ham radio products, transceivers, antennas, rotators, microphonrs, aerials, dummyloads, rf amplifiers and scanners based in UK
HxPI Morse Jabberwocky
- A translation of Jabberwocky into Morse Code. The famous nonsense poem Jabberwocky by Lewis Carroll, from Alice Through the Looking Glass, has been translated into many languages. Here it is in Morse Code, as MP3 audio files that can be downloaded. The files are at different speeds (words per minute, wpm) to suit those at different stages of learning morse code.
- SigJenny turns your PC into a flexible and powerful audio signal generator for free.
It can create multiple waveforms, sweep, fire single or repeating tone bursts. You can save your sound as a wav file, display a frequency response, use SigJenny a bit like an oscilloscope, and do a very good impression of a police car!
FreqLoader: iPhone companion for the mobile ham
- FreqLoader is the perfect iPhone/iPod Touch companion for amateur radio operators, monitoring enthusiasts, shortwave listeners and anyone with an interest in the air waves.
Whether you're an active licensed ham or an avid scanner listener, FreqLoader will allow you to find what you're looking for, keep track of your stations, maintain complete logs and share your finds with friends, groups and the world.
What's a diplexer?
- It's a network that splits a signal to two or more loads, dependent on frequency. It is the simplest form of a multiplexer, which can split a signal into many different signal bands.