RFSM-2400 Digital Mode
- A recent digital radio protocol. Based on a freeware soundcard-based Radio Frequency Software Modem.
Work under standart MIL-STD-188-110A. Maximum speed 2400 bit/second. Signal bandwidth: 0,3-3,3 kHz (standard mode) and 0,3-2,7 kHz (non-standard mode).
UK Radio Amateurs Annual CW Table
- The purpose of the table is to encourage CW activity on the HF bands and six metres. Each year participants start afresh and work as many DXCC entities on each of the ten bands as possible between 0000Z on 1st January and 2400Z on 31st December
A new method of radio direction findingPriority listing
- A method of finding radio sources with antennas based on omni-directionality (the less directional the better coverage). Uses energy levels and some sophisticated math (encompassed in a free software download on the site) to find x,y,z coordinates of the fox relative to the center of your antenna array. Can be overlayed on a GPS map to help you locate in real-time.
- Allows you to automaticaly upload ARGO screen captures to your webpage in a convenient way. by ON7YD
- Rapido will provide an automatic download of a JPEG picture from the internet at a certain time interval and show the picture on screen.
In addition it allows you to save the downloaded picture on disk.
- MacTNC is simple, configurable terminal software used by amateur (ham) radio operators to control a TNC (terminal node controller). MacTNC performs most of the same functions of other terminal software, but includes buttons for standard commands, and allows the user to configure additional buttons for special purposes. MacTNC works only user Mac OS X because it relies on Unix components of the current operating system.
- Ham Log is an easy to use yet powerful QSO logging utility for all devices running Palm OS.
Ham Log's design and functionality was designed to meet my needs when mobile and away from my home station.
TS-2000/B2000 Memory Control Program
- This program is for downloading, uploading the memory channels and various settings on the TS-2000(X)/B2000.
To write data to or read the data from the TS-2000(X)/B2000 memory, an RS-232C straight cable is required. Runs on Windows 98.